PDA

View Full Version : New pictures of Tahawus, NY

Ghosttowns.com
07-18-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Mike

: Ghosttowns just posted some new pictures of Tahawus, NY from my most recent vacation in the Adirondak Mountains of NY. It is a great site with a number of accessable yet dangerous homesites. Be careful. The mine is private proberty. Hey, all you New Yorkers have a ton of Ghost Towns in NY. Let's "get on the stick" and post a few. If this "Florida Cracker" Ghosttowner can find some, you can.

Ghosttowns.com
08-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by frank j abare

: : Ghosttowns just posted some new pictures of Tahawus, NY from my most recent vacation in the Adirondak Mountains of NY. It is a great site with a number of accessable yet dangerous homesites. Be careful. The mine is private proberty. Hey, all you New Yorkers have a ton of Ghost Towns in NY. Let's "get on the stick" and post a few. If this "Florida Cracker" Ghosttowner can find some, you can.

Ghosttowns.com
10-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Janet Bates

: : : Ghosttowns just posted some new pictures of Tahawus, NY from my most recent vacation in the Adirondak Mountains of NY. It is a great site with a number of accessable yet dangerous homesites. Be careful. The mine is private proberty. Hey, all you New Yorkers have a ton of Ghost Towns in NY. Let's "get on the stick" and post a few. If this "Florida Cracker" Ghosttowner can find some, you can.

JuneNY
09-08-2004, 06:27 PM
I just visited this ghost town last weekend, both the abandoned mining operation and the abandoned town at the other end of the road.

Only thing, I don't think the mining area is totally abandoned. There seems to be a motor or something running in a large warehouse type building.