PDA

View Full Version : Fitches Graveyard Utah

Ghosttowns.com
08-28-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Mezzie

: Im looking for Fitches graveyard. I know its not a ghosttown but its of some interest to me. Apparently the graves are arranged in a pentagram with an alter in the center. I want to see if this is for real or what. Im also under the impression it may be haunted. if anyone has info on this or where i can go to find out more- email me!!!

Ghosttowns.com
09-02-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by ghoster

: Where is this graveyard? Might be able to get some info on the web via geneology sites and specific graveyard sites. I'll do some research if you can give me some more info.

:
: : Im looking for Fitches graveyard. I know its not a ghosttown but its of some interest to me. Apparently the graves are arranged in a pentagram with an alter in the center. I want to see if this is for real or what. Im also under the impression it may be haunted. if anyone has info on this or where i can go to find out more- email me!!!

Ghosttowns.com
10-04-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Ghosttown Bob

: Fitche's Graveyard is in Eureka, Utah. Not quite a ghost, but a very intersting place anyway. To find it, go to the Tintic Historical Museum in Eureka and ask for directions. The Fitches were a promanent family around Eureka during the 1920's. A whole section of town was named Fitchville. I haven't heard about the alter in the middle however.

: : Im looking for Fitches graveyard. I know its not a ghosttown but its of some interest to me. Apparently the graves are arranged in a pentagram with an alter in the center. I want to see if this is for real or what. Im also under the impression it may be haunted. if anyone has info on this or where i can go to find out more- email me!!!