PDA

View Full Version : NAVADA OLD TOWN FINDER

Ghosttowns.com
12-04-1998, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by ANGELA

: HI IM GOING TO THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF NAVADA FOR SPRING VACATION IN APRIL OF 1999 IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT I CAN,T WAIT ALL RIGHT IM GOING TO LOTS OF OLD GHOST TOWNS AND COUNTRY SIDE MINES AND TO EAT AT CAFE RESTAURANTS ON THE WAY THROUGH MARVOULLOUS NAVADA I WENT TO NAVADA MIDE 1996 TO LAS VEGAS AND TO DEATH VALLEY CALIFORNIA I WAS UP AT THIS OLD TOWN SPENDING THE NIGHT FOR A FEW DAYS I LOVED IT THERE SO VERY MUCH WOW ITS LOVLY IT WAS HOT TOO AND I WENT TO SCOTTYS CASTLE I REALLY ENJOYED THE FABOULOUS MANSION YES I FELT SOME GHOSTLY PRESENCES ON THE TOUR AND ON THE WAY THROUGH I STOPPED AT THIS OLD BUILDING THATS ALMOST GONE NOW BACK IN 1996 I ALSO WALKED ON AN OLD TRAIN BED TOO JUST A MILE OF IT RIGHT NEXTED TO HOOVER DAME WOW WHAT A GREAT TRIPE.

Ghosttowns.com
08-27-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by driverdad

: : HI IM GOING TO THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF NAVADA FOR SPRING VACATION IN APRIL OF 1999 IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT I CAN,T WAIT ALL RIGHT IM GOING TO LOTS OF OLD GHOST TOWNS AND COUNTRY SIDE MINES AND TO EAT AT CAFE RESTAURANTS ON THE WAY THROUGH MARVOULLOUS NAVADA I WENT TO NAVADA MIDE 1996 TO LAS VEGAS AND TO DEATH VALLEY CALIFORNIA I WAS UP AT THIS OLD TOWN SPENDING THE NIGHT FOR A FEW DAYS I LOVED IT THERE SO VERY MUCH WOW ITS LOVLY IT WAS HOT TOO AND I WENT TO SCOTTYS CASTLE I REALLY ENJOYED THE FABOULOUS MANSION YES I FELT SOME GHOSTLY PRESENCES ON THE TOUR AND ON THE WAY THROUGH I STOPPED AT THIS OLD BUILDING THATS ALMOST GONE NOW BACK IN 1996 I ALSO WALKED ON AN OLD TRAIN BED TOO JUST A MILE OF IT RIGHT NEXTED TO HOOVER DAME WOW WHAT A GREAT TRIPE.

Ghosttowns.com
08-27-2002, 04:56 PM

: : HI IM GOING TO THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF NAVADA FOR SPRING VACATION IN APRIL OF 1999 IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT I CAN,T WAIT ALL RIGHT IM GOING TO LOTS OF OLD GHOST TOWNS AND COUNTRY SIDE MINES AND TO EAT AT CAFE RESTAURANTS ON THE WAY THROUGH MARVOULLOUS NAVADA I WENT TO NAVADA MIDE 1996 TO LAS VEGAS AND TO DEATH VALLEY CALIFORNIA I WAS UP AT THIS OLD TOWN SPENDING THE NIGHT FOR A FEW DAYS I LOVED IT THERE SO VERY MUCH WOW ITS LOVLY IT WAS HOT TOO AND I WENT TO SCOTTYS CASTLE I REALLY ENJOYED THE FABOULOUS MANSION YES I FELT SOME GHOSTLY PRESENCES ON THE TOUR AND ON THE WAY THROUGH I STOPPED AT THIS OLD BUILDING THATS ALMOST GONE NOW BACK IN 1996 I ALSO WALKED ON AN OLD TRAIN BED TOO JUST A MILE OF IT RIGHT NEXTED TO HOOVER DAME WOW WHAT A GREAT TRIPE.

Ghosttowns.com
08-27-2002, 04:57 PM

Ghosttowns.com
08-27-2002, 05:06 PM

: : : HI IM GOING TO THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF NAVADA FOR SPRING VACATION IN APRIL OF 1999 IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT I CAN,T WAIT ALL RIGHT IM GOING TO LOTS OF OLD GHOST TOWNS AND COUNTRY SIDE MINES AND TO EAT AT CAFE RESTAURANTS ON THE WAY THROUGH MARVOULLOUS NAVADA I WENT TO NAVADA MIDE 1996 TO LAS VEGAS AND TO DEATH VALLEY CALIFORNIA I WAS UP AT THIS OLD TOWN SPENDING THE NIGHT FOR A FEW DAYS I LOVED IT THERE SO VERY MUCH WOW ITS LOVLY IT WAS HOT TOO AND I WENT TO SCOTTYS CASTLE I REALLY ENJOYED THE FABOULOUS MANSION YES I FELT SOME GHOSTLY PRESENCES ON THE TOUR AND ON THE WAY THROUGH I STOPPED AT THIS OLD BUILDING THATS ALMOST GONE NOW BACK IN 1996 I ALSO WALKED ON AN OLD TRAIN BED TOO JUST A MILE OF IT RIGHT NEXTED TO HOOVER DAME WOW WHAT A GREAT TRIPE.

: Looking for a old town in Navada does anyone know where Goldfield was located. I have a old spittoon that was made there that is in very good condition. Trying to find the location of where it was made. Please contact me at jcmouton@comcast.net