PDA

View Full Version : Ghost town question

Ghosttowns.com
12-20-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by tinab

: Just found an article about a site called Beveridge in the Inyo mountains of souther California ~ very interesting site. Have anyone been there within the last year or so to say what remains today? Thank you for any info you might have! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ghosttowns.com
12-20-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Beveridge warnings

: Found this in the Archive section of this site:

:
: Posted by Gerald Thomas on May 19, 1999 at 08:51:24:

: I've Noticed several posting mentioning a mining claim of mine called Beveridge in the Inyo mtn range. Five years ago I filed claim to all mineral rights and property of said claim. Any remove objects of any sorts will be a criminal act !!! I will most likely be doing my yearly assement work the first part of June at my Claim and anybody found removing or disturbing of any objects I will deal with in my own maner if the situation calls for it!!! I'm not trying to make this posting sound nasty but theres been a lot of uncalled vandalisom done to the claim the last few years. I haven't posted No tresspassing sighn and really don't want to !! But these Vandles have got to be stopped !! Again remember any removeable of any object is just the same as if I was to come into your house and remove some valuable object of yours !!!!PLEASE leave things so others can enjoy to!!! Thanks

:
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Follow Ups:

:
: Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge Rob 22:40:41 5/19/99 (2)
: Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge Gerald 01:45:36 5/20/99 (1)
: Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge Rob 10:12:16 5/20/99 (0)
: Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge bad bob 18:58:40 5/19/99 (2)
: This is America, let us respect and live in peace al the desert bum 09:38:26 5/20/99 (0)
: Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge al the desert bum 09:37:38 5/20/99 (0)

Ghosttowns.com
12-20-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by tinab

: How does one go about finding out how actually owns the property rights to a site such as Beveridge? I would like to research this mans claims. I understand his need to protect a delicate site but that still does not excuse his irational statements. Some people sure dont think before they write.

: : Found this in the Archive section of this site:

: :
: : Posted by Gerald Thomas on May 19, 1999 at 08:51:24:

: : I've Noticed several posting mentioning a mining claim of mine called Beveridge in the Inyo mtn range. Five years ago I filed claim to all mineral rights and property of said claim. Any remove objects of any sorts will be a criminal act !!! I will most likely be doing my yearly assement work the first part of June at my Claim and anybody found removing or disturbing of any objects I will deal with in my own maner if the situation calls for it!!! I'm not trying to make this posting sound nasty but theres been a lot of uncalled vandalisom done to the claim the last few years. I haven't posted No tresspassing sighn and really don't want to !! But these Vandles have got to be stopped !! Again remember any removeable of any object is just the same as if I was to come into your house and remove some valuable object of yours !!!!PLEASE leave things so others can enjoy to!!! Thanks

:
: : --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: : Follow Ups:

: : Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge Rob 22:40:41 5/19/99 (2)
: : Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge Gerald 01:45:36 5/20/99 (1)
: : Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge Rob 10:12:16 5/20/99 (0)
: : Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge bad bob 18:58:40 5/19/99 (2)
: : This is America, let us respect and live in peace al the desert bum 09:38:26 5/20/99 (0)
: : Re: Notice to all hiking Beveridge al the desert bum 09:37:38 5/20/99 (0)