PDA

View Full Version : ghost towns in Arizona

Ghosttowns.com
12-20-1998, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Patrice

: I am looking for information on Arizona ghost towns or sites of towns that go back to the 1840s or earlier. they can have been settled by Mexicans, Anglos, or Europeans, and can have started out as ancient Native American sites, but must be pre American takeover of the area. I am an Old West history buff and my love of the West has me writing a historical novel .Help.My heroine needs place to grow-up in. Thanks. Patrice

Ghosttowns.com
01-23-1999, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Lucille Cruz

: : I am looking for information on Arizona ghost towns or sites of towns that go back to the 1840s or earlier. they can have been settled by Mexicans, Anglos, or Europeans, and can have started out as ancient Native American sites, but must be pre American takeover of the area. I am an Old West history buff and my love of the West has me writing a historical novel .Help.My heroine needs place to grow-up in. Thanks. Patrice

: Have you had any luck with this question? If not e:mail me and I will look into it, can't think of any off hand, but I could ask my folks and do a little research on it for you!