PDA

View Full Version : CAMCE finds another good mine to explore

Ghosttowns.com
04-12-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Rob

: Hey all,
: Well you just can't keep good explorers down. We found a new mine to explore. Steep area so it is not for everyone but there is a lot to see here. Remember our group is primarily Northern Calif. and finding good mines here take a lot of scouting out. This one is in good shape for the most part. I don't want to give away the location but it is in the most unlikely area. If you are interested our group is putting together another trip for April 26th. Email me for information. Lots of ruins here too for you Ghost Town folk. We are primarily interested in mines but hey we found the best of two worlds here.

: Out for now,

: The Navigator

Ghosttowns.com
04-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Guy Zack Fischer

: We would be interested in joining your team on the next trip. We have sent you an email as well to this posting. We live in Roseville CA. just outside of Sacramento. Perhaps you could give us the lay of the land so we know what to expect in advance and can be better prepared.
: Thanks
: Guy and Zack

Ghosttowns.com
04-13-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Rob

: All are welcome, I just sent you an email with some information and photos. Would be really glad to have you both along. E mail awaits you.

: NAV

Ghosttowns.com
09-10-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Vicki Greg Taisey

: : We would be interested in joining your team on the next trip. We have sent you an email as well to this posting. We live in Roseville CA. just outside of Sacramento. Perhaps you could give us the lay of the land so we know what to expect in advance and can be better prepared.
: : Thanks
: : Guy and Zack