PDA

View Full Version : dresden and black hills texas

Ghosttowns.com
01-20-1999, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by camdin classen

: i would like to learn about dresden and black hills,these are areas i can't find anything about and according to our family history information my greatgrandmother laura beth (dawson) reece was laid to rest in the dresden cemetery,later on we got information that possibility she was laid to rest in the black hills cemetery.any information would be appreciated.... sincerely
: camdin classen

Ghosttowns.com
03-17-2001, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Madlyn

: Dresden Cemetery is near Corsicana, Navarro Co. in Texas. I have relatives buried in that cemetery. I am not familiar with the black hills you talked about.

Ghosttowns.com
06-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by joanna coker

: : i would like to learn about dresden and black hills,these are areas i can't find anything about and according to our family history information my greatgrandmother laura beth (dawson) reece was laid to rest in the dresden cemetery,later on we got information that possibility she was laid to rest in the black hills cemetery.any information would be appreciated.... sincerely
: : camdin classen

Ghosttowns.com
06-09-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by joanna coker

:
: Don't think I did this right the 1st time let me try again.My husband and I will be logging all graves in dresden cem. this summer and I will add them to www.findagrave.com on thier list