PDA

View Full Version : Message board problems or CENSORSHIP?

Ghosttowns.com
08-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Yet Another Bob

: Numerous and I consider appropriate posts have disappeared in the last few weeks including ones by myself on mine safety, exploring around Goldfield, etc! If this is censorship, I be glad to stop visiting this site. If the message board is just messed up then an acknowledgment from the webmaster about the status of a remedy is appropriate.

Ghosttowns.com
08-15-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Not The Webmaster...

: Looking around and looking at the Classified board, it appears that all post after 03:30 on the 10th have been lost. Early this morning the server this site is host on was down, so putting 2 & 2 together, it appears that the vanished post are due to a loss of data.

: ~Outbid You ;-)

: P.S. (I owe you an email, opps, a little late, but on its way soon...)

Ghosttowns.com
08-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by yet Another Bob

: There are posts from last month and earlier this month missing as well! I concur with your ****ogy, and computer glitchs do happen, but problems not acknowledged can easily be misinterperted!

:
: : Looking around and looking at the Classified board, it appears that all post after 03:30 on the 10th have been lost. Early this morning the server this site is host on was down, so putting 2 & 2 together, it appears that the vanished post are due to a loss of data.
: