PDA

View Full Version : Well, there goes the NETborhood, the "Ghost Town Explorers" are now on line!

Ghosttowns.com
01-20-1999, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Lewis Shorb

: Hi Everybody,
: I've been busy working on my own page featuring Ghost Towns, Hiking, Biking, & 4Wheeling with my family.
: So watch out, I've got a scanner and I know how to use it! I still have lots to add to the site, but I've just finished the 'B' section.

: Be sure to click on the mine shaft on the 1st page!

: Lewis

Ghosttowns.com
01-21-1999, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by kathy

: : Hi Everybody,
: : I've been busy working on my own page featuring Ghost Towns, Hiking, Biking, & 4Wheeling with my family.
: : So watch out, I've got a scanner and I know how to use it! I still have lots to add to the site, but I've just finished the 'B' section.

: : Be sure to click on the mine shaft on the 1st page!

: : Lewis

: Lewis, What a great job!!!! The pictures are
: clear, the historical facts are interesting and
: the music adds some atmosphere. BUT, I would
: advise you to watch out for those 3 desperados
: who are in some of the pictures. They look like
: they could cause some trouble...... Thanks for
: sharing. Kathy

Ghosttowns.com
01-21-1999, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Rob

: Lewis, great job on the page!! It looks good and the pictures are crystal clear.
: Rob

: : Hi Everybody,
: : I've been busy working on my own page featuring Ghost Towns, Hiking, Biking, & 4Wheeling with my family.
: : So watch out, I've got a scanner and I know how to use it! I still have lots to add to the site, but I've just finished the 'B' section.

: : Be sure to click on the mine shaft on the 1st page!

: : Lewis

Ghosttowns.com
03-09-1999, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Les

: Nice site! I spent a good portion of last Saturday morning just poking around and sharing your travels. Watch out for that pooch though. Looks more scary than most ghosts.

: I especially appreciated the links to find some other similar sites. Good luck.