PDA

View Full Version : Shaniko, Oregon

Ghosttowns.com
02-24-1999, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by J.T.

: Hello I'm looking for any infomation on Shaniko Oregon, the Histoic Ghost Town. If anyone Has any information at all Please E-mail me.

: Thank-You!

Ghosttowns.com
03-09-1999, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by karen

: : Hello I'm looking for any infomation on Shaniko Oregon, the Histoic Ghost Town. If anyone Has any information at all Please E-mail me.

: : Thank-You!

: There is a small amount of information available on Shaniko in Ghost Towns of the Northwest. The town is still standing and is coming back to life, or at least was when I was there a couple of years ago. If you would like more info on the book or a copy of the pages e mail me at abbzug1@aol.com

Ghosttowns.com
10-24-1999, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Don Schmidt

:

: : : Hello I'm looking for any infomation on Shaniko Oregon, the Histoic Ghost Town. If anyone Has any information at all Please E-mail me.

: : : Thank-You!

: Two books have been published by author Helen Rees

: I have produced a pair of two hour videos on Shaniko. Details on these are found in www.shaniko.com a 30 page web site Don Schmidt

Ghosttowns.com
06-20-2000, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Jessica Klinkert

: : Hello I'm looking for any infomation on Shaniko Oregon, the Histoic Ghost Town. If anyone Has any information at all Please E-mail me.

: : Thank-You!

: Not sure if I am writing to you correctly - but, call my mother, Sharon Klinkert, 360 876-4770, if you are long distance please call her, don't have her pay for the call, thank you. We spent many a times there when I was a kid, Mom is an artist.