PDA

View Full Version : abandoned ghost towns

Ghosttowns.com
03-08-1999, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Steve

: Our group has been investigation abandoned ghost towns since 1972. I have just recently put up a web site. I would like comments and suggestions from the "pros"

: Thanks, Steve

Ghosttowns.com
03-28-2000, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by gilbert

: : Our group has been investigation abandoned ghost towns since 1972. I have just recently put up a web site. I would like comments and suggestions from the "pros"

: : Thanks, Steve

: i would like to know where i can purchase road maps to locate ghost towns that are abandoned please let me know if its possible i ckequed out your web site i like it but in some of the photos you have guns may i ask why

Ghosttowns.com
04-06-2000, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by David Laney

: : Our group has been investigation abandoned ghost towns since 1972. I have just recently put up a web site. I would like comments and suggestions from the "pros"

: : Thanks, Steve

: Hello,I know of an abandoned ghost town in Southwestern Va.The name of it is Molly Harper and is located along old route 19-460 in Tazewell county Va.It would be intersting to see it on the internet.If you would like information I probably could talk to some of the older generation here find some interesting stories about the place.I know of the story about how Molly harper got it's name.I lived there as a small child.My uncle was the last resident of the town.David Laney

Ghosttowns.com
05-14-2000, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Steve

: Our site is... WesternGhostTowns.com

: Check it out...I think you'll like it!!