PDA

View Full Version : red rover mine

Ghosttowns.com
03-24-1999, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by jim

: I am interested in seeing the Red Rover Mine in Az. Since there is locked gate on 4wd road, does anyone know phone # to arange for connection to get in rather than waiting for who knows how long?

Ghosttowns.com
03-24-1999, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Todd Underwood

: : I am interested in seeing the Red Rover Mine in Az. Since there is locked gate on 4wd road, does anyone know phone # to arange for connection to get in rather than waiting for who knows how long?

: Jim, you cant go through the gate as there is another house up that road with a machine gun mounted on the roof. They shoot first and ask ?'s later. You need to walk up the wash to get there and then there is a gate at the town. Make sure to bring lots of beer and offer it as a nice gesture to the owners if they are there and you might get in.

Ghosttowns.com
05-15-1999, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Emily Tamblyn

: Your web page is full of ****. Red Rover Mine belongs to my family. You have pictures of my grandma's piano. Stay out of our property.

Ghosttowns.com
05-17-1999, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by bad bob

: : Your web page is full of ****. Red Rover Mine belongs to my family. You have pictures of my grandma's piano. Stay out of our property.

: Dear Ms Tamblyn. Many thanks for your most colorful use of the english vocabulary. Be sure to stock up on plenty of ammunition, because I just got word that next week, everyone on the gt bbs is planning to storm Red Rover in a hostile take-over. And the Maricopa County Sheriff says

: he's going to charge you with felony "cussing on the internet". You can run, you can hide, you can

: even go back & see about graduating from "grammer

: skoole".

: bad bad bad bad bob.