PDA

View Full Version : Help On Warsaw, Old Glory, Oro Blanco ghosttowns, Arizona

Ghosttowns.com
04-05-1999, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Al Ring

: My Grandfather worked at the Old Glory Mine,Arziona in 1906, lived at Warsaw and was around Oro Blanco and Tress Amigos mines. I am looking for information on Warsaw, Old Glory, Oro Blanco, Tres Amigos Arizona. I have 33 pictures from 1906 of area. We think we have pictures of one of the Fraser brothers killed at Ruby in 1920 also trying to find information on Alex B. Spencer who was in the area in 1903 at a Papago mine. Doing family history, please help.

:

Ghosttowns.com
03-04-2001, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by jennifer hathaway

: : My Grandfather worked at the Old Glory Mine,Arziona in 1906, lived at Warsaw and was around Oro Blanco and Tress Amigos mines. I am looking for information on Warsaw, Old Glory, Oro Blanco, Tres Amigos Arizona. I have 33 pictures from 1906 of area. We think we have pictures of one of the Fraser brothers killed at Ruby in 1920 also trying to find information on Alex B. Spencer who was in the area in 1903 at a Papago mine. Doing family history, please help.

: : I am with Ghost of the past we research history and if we come across any information we will send it to you we are just starting out. If you would like to visit our website: @www.geocities.com/pek526 The name of the group is Ghost of the past and see if we have any information that might help. We recently visited the town of ruby and we have pictures of what it looks like now. I would like to see if you have any information that you would like to share with our group.

: jennifer Hathaway @ ghost of the past