PDA

View Full Version : cookies and browsers

Ghosttowns.com
04-05-1999, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by GROSSGRAM

: I couldn't e-mail you at the address you gave me. I have a Compaq Presario, Windows 98, am new at using a computer, and have no idea what a browser is, although I did find and deleted my cookie file. I still can't get past your first question.

: GROSSGRAM

Ghosttowns.com
04-05-1999, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Mary

: : I couldn't e-mail you at the address you gave me. I have a Compaq Presario, Windows 98, am new at using a computer, and have no idea what a browser is, although I did find and deleted my cookie file. I still can't get past your first question.

: : GROSSGRAM

: Hi Grossgram, are you just having trouble figuring out how to play the game or with the computer? If you want to e-mail me I will try and tell you how to play it. It took me about an hour to figure out this one and submit it. I would be happy to try and talk you through it if you would like. MsKravitz2@AOL.com

Ghosttowns.com
04-13-1999, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Walt Jackson

: If you have the Netscape browser, try disabling

: Cookies by going to the top of the page, click

: edit, when window pops up- click Preferences,

: another window will pop up- click Advanced,

: when the last winow pops up- click Disable cookies

: then click OK. I hope that this helps.

: Walt Jackson

: I couldn't e-mail you at the address you gave me. I have a Compaq Presario, Windows 98, am new at using a computer, and have no idea what a browser is, although I did find and deleted my cookie file. I still can't get past your first question.

: : GROSSGRAM