PDA

View Full Version : GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN OPEN HOUSE

Ghosttowns.com
04-26-1999, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by HERB ROBBINS

: I HAVE MANY BUILDING IN GOLD POINT, NEVADA. TELEPHONE AND TOWSITE BUILDING, POST OFFICE, GENERAL STORE, SENATOR WILEY'S HOME AND MORE.

: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND I'M HAVING OPEN HOUSE. I'LL BE GIVING TOURS OF THE TOWN, SURROUNDING GHOST TOWNS, MINING CAMPS AND MINES.

: ANYONE WISHING TO COME OUT AND VISIT AND NEEDING MORE INFORMATION PLEASE WRITE. IT'S FREE.

Ghosttowns.com
05-07-1999, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by terry shaw

: this sounds like a very generous offer. i hope you get some takers. unfortunately i don't think i can make this memorial day weekend, but i sure would like to meet with you sometime. i spent a pleasant sunday morning back in june 1983 walking around your town. i had also read about it in ghosts of the glory trail and desert magazine articles. my hats off to you : I HAVE MANY BUILDING IN GOLD POINT, NEVADA. TELEPHONE AND TOWSITE BUILDING, POST OFFICE, GENERAL STORE, SENATOR WILEY'S HOME AND MORE.

: : MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND I'M HAVING OPEN HOUSE. I'LL BE GIVING TOURS OF THE TOWN, SURROUNDING GHOST TOWNS, MINING CAMPS AND MINES.

: : ANYONE WISHING TO COME OUT AND VISIT AND NEEDING MORE INFORMATION PLEASE WRITE. IT'S FREE.