Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale

Originally posted by A. Gilda

This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana
    I am looking for someone to go in with to purchase this ~220 acre site for preservation.

Please drop me a line if you are interested or know of someone who might be.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale

Originally posted by john

In Reply to: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale posted by A. Gilda on November 24, 1999 at 15:21:04:

Send me info on the town and the price, i would be very interested if it was something I could afford. you can contact me at jmheath18@yahoo.com thanks -john

Originally posted by Chris Bohler

In Reply to: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale posted by A. Gilda on November 24, 1999 at 15:21:04:

: This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana
    : I am looking for someone to go in with to purchase this ~220 acre site for preservation.

: Please drop me a line if you are interested or know of someone who might be.

I might be interested if you are still looking. Let me know.
    Chris

Originally posted by jimbo

hi alan gilda email me and let me know what you want to do with the property.preservation??
    do you mean no placer mining or no exploration..
    jimbo....

Originally posted by Ken Wright

I will be up in the area this summer and am interested. What can you tell me about the area. How would I get there to look it over?

Sincerely.

Ken wright
    wrightpaw@citlink.net

Default Re: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale more info please I am truly interested!

Originally posted by saugustine

: This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana
    : I am looking for someone to go in with to purchase this ~220 acre site for preservation.

Originally posted by Terry D Hicks

In Reply to: Re: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale posted by john on August 28, 19100 at 16:23:23:

: Send me info on the town and the price, i would be very interested if it was something I could afford. you can contact me at jmheath18@yahoo.com thanks -john

Originally posted by rodney heiser

Originally posted by Allen Line

I am interested please send more info

Originally posted by Mike Johnson

Please send me photos and details
    Thanks Mike:
    This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana

Thread Information