Thread: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES

Originally posted by JOHN VOLRICH

I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
    FOR ARIZONA - MINES IN YAVAPAI COUNTY
    FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES

Originally posted by J ROBSON

In Reply to: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES posted by JOHN VOLRICH on December 18, 1999 at 10:36:37:

: I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
    : FOR ARIZONA - MINES IN YAVAPAI COUNTY
    : FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -
    :

I HAVE A STOCK CERTIFICATE FOR EMPIRE COPPER AND MINING CO. DATED 1905, ISSUED TO ONE OF MY RELATIVES.
    WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS CO. PLEASE GIVE ANY INFO YOU KNOW.

THANKS
    JROBSON3@BELLSOUTH.NET

Default Re: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES

Originally posted by George Coombs

In Reply to: Re: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES posted by J ROBSON on October 13, 19100 at 02:34:23:

: : I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
    : : FOR ARIZONA - MINES IN YAVAPAI COUNTY
    : : FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -
    : :

: I HAVE A STOCK CERTIFICATE FOR EMPIRE COPPER AND MINING CO. DATED 1905, ISSUED TO ONE OF MY RELATIVES.
    : WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS CO. PLEASE GIVE ANY INFO YOU KNOW.

: THANKS
    : JROBSON3@BELLSOUTH.NET
    I have a Cripple Creek, signed by a Gould (J?) It belonged to my great grandfather

Default cripple creek stocks

Originally posted by michelle kelly
    In Reply to: Re: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES posted by George Coombs on March 05, 19101 at 15:48:25:

: : : i have stock certicates from cripple creek very old alomst 90 years old no one has see please write me if u no any info

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com

I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
    FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -
    I have a nice selection of early (pre-1920) mining stocks and bonds to offer. Including some from Arizona and Cripple Creek, Colorado. To view them simply go to: www.geocities.com/jdphoto33 Thanks!

Default Capital Stock Certificates

I have certificates for 1,000 shares of the "New England and Arizona Gold and Copper Mining Company" not sure if they have any value but would be interest to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com

Default New England and Arizona Gold and Copper Mining Company

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne201
    I have certificates for 1,000 shares of the "New England and Arizona Gold and Copper Mining Company" not sure if they have any value but would be interest to talk about it.
    What did you ever learn about this company? I also have certificates for this company but I'm just starting my research on it. An ancestor of mine showed me the certificates and asked me to look into them. Any help at all would be appreciated.

I have a certificate for 400 shares from Squaw Peak Copper Mining Company dated July, 1927. I believe this mine to have been in Yavapai County. If anyone has any information on this please let me know.

Default Got a couple

Please see my other post today....I have Cripple Creek and San Pedro Mines, plus some others that may be in your areas of interest. Send me an e-mail and I will send you the list and a reference to view scans. dogcharliemike@earthlink.net

Thread Information