Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN?

Originally posted by Tracy

I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN?

Originally posted by john lorenzo

In Reply to: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Tracy on January 23, 19100 at 11:50:22:

: I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Originally posted by Dave

In Reply to: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Tracy on January 23, 19100 at 11:50:22:

That sounds like something I would be interested in also. Living life the way it was meant to live.

Originally posted by Dennis O'Brien

Please get in touch with me, I am very very interested. Would like more information. Thank you.

Originally posted by Dan Ellis

I would be very interested in finding out more. I am currently going to school to be a school teacher. Maybe that could be something you can use.

Originally posted by Dave Wright

Hello,
    Yes, I would be very interested in knowing more about your project, please send me more info so I can determine if theres any thing I can contribute.

Originally posted by Rev Steve

I am interested... could use a parson and a little church in this place?

Originally posted by Ralph Serrano

: I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Originally posted by Ralph Serrano

In Reply to: Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Ralph Serrano on April 01, 19100 at 14:22:10:

Hi
    I think i can be an asset to your venture of building a ghost town.I have been in the constrution and demolition industry for 17 years.
    I am a truck driver and heavy equipment operator.
    I have allways believed that i was born in the wrong century,always wanted to be a cowboy.I also have stable experiance.I,m also a very good mechanic

Originally posted by Earl Williams

In Reply to: Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Dave on March 02, 19100 at 11:39:12:

: That sounds like something I would be interested in also. Living life the way it was meant to live.
    Count my wife and I in as well, our values, mores
    and even pace of life in conjunction w/progress has sickened me and would love to return to a simpler time when all was as it seems.

Earl in Ma.

Thread Information