Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN?

Originally posted by Elizabeth Benford

In Reply to: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Tracy on January 23, 19100 at 11:50:22:

: I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Originally posted by jeff johns

In Reply to: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Tracy on January 23, 19100 at 11:50:22:

: I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

i'm 40 years old and have done the old time plaster for 20 years, have alot of old time imagination as well as experience. where are you planning to put this at state?
    i do own a small plastering company in nebraska and would like to know more.
    jeff

Originally posted by suzie

Im extremely interested in your proposal or should I say vision of living in an 1800s town. Please contact me with more info.
    5313 cottage ave
    White Bear Lk, mn. 55110

Originally posted by DANNY

how is this prospect coming along? where will the town be built? what an exciting concept - please get back to me on where and when this will happen.

Originally posted by Ronald W. Sullivan

In Reply to: Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by john lorenzo on February 19, 19100 at 08:20:57:

: : I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Originally posted by dave semmler

Originally posted by Dave Semmler

In Reply to: Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by dave semmler on August 01, 19100 at 08:06:05:

:
    : : I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Originally posted by Dave Semmler

In Reply to: Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by dave semmler on August 01, 19100 at 08:06:05:

:

multi talented,multi families interested in living in 1800's town.skills include farming,ranching,masonry,construction, herbal medicine,business owners, hunting and fishing guides, experienced horsemen and women, ready to move. please send as much info as possible in regards to location and qualifications

Originally posted by Barbara Gordon-Lantto

In Reply to: Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Dave Semmler on August 01, 19100 at 08:26:57:

I love old ghost towns. The first ghost town I saw
    was about fifty years ago in Washington State. It
    long ago disappeared.We were exploring back roads.

. Going around a bend up in the Cascades, suddenly
    in front of us was an entire unpopulated ghost to
    wn. I have many books written about ghost towns.
    When I visited Virginia City out of Reno;I return
    ed home and checked out two stacks of books from
    the Tacoma Library. They consisted of all the
    recorded history of Nevada, Virginia City, and
    Samuel Clements writings Something is wrong with
    your email. What I am saying slides everywhere.

MY email is earthfeather99@yahoo.com
    Please email me if you get this and if it makes sense.

: :
    : : : I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

:
    : multi talented,multi families interested in living in 1800's town.skills include farming,ranching,masonry,construction, herbal medicine,business owners, hunting and fishing guides, experienced horsemen and women, ready to move. please send as much info as possible in regards to location and qualifications

Originally posted by john

I think that sounds like a fantastic idea, I was considering a move from my current home in Jackson, WY to a more affordable town, possibly in Montana, I currently work as a bartender (every town needs a bartender) and a private investigator. I would love to hear more about this idea. please send me info ar jmheath18@yahoo.com or at po box 7100 jackson, wy 83002 thanks and good luck! -john

Thread Information