Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN?

Originally posted by terry switenky

In Reply to: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Tracy on January 23, 19100 at 11:50:22:

: I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Originally posted by James

In Reply to: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Tracy on January 23, 19100 at 11:50:22:

Where are you planing to build this? If in B.C. I would be very interested. Thanks

: I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.

Originally posted by TERRY BRENNAN

Originally posted by W.Walter

Currently ranching in Northwestern Canada, we've aquired everything we need to run a large ranch, yet we still need to fill an empty void. Looking for a better way of life, a change of pace with a desire to put in a hard days work and feel satisfied with what we have accomplished. Young professional family - experience includes farming, ranching, agriculture, soils microbiology, publishing, history, antiques, restoration and much, much more.

Originally posted by Kevin Abrams

In Reply to: Re: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A LATE 1800'S TOWN? posted by Daniel Woods on September 11, 19100 at 20:06:03:

: Please send me more information.

Originally posted by Josey Wales

Default Why not just join the Amish?

Originally posted by Mitch

Folks, if you want a taste of life in the late 1800's, go visit the Amish. We have gone to a few Amish homes here in N.E. OK who host dinners for groups of "outsiders", for a reasonable price. These people are really back to (never left) the basics. There are a couple of Amish supply catalogs out there full of necessities from the late 1800's. Just a thought.
    Mitch

Originally posted by Ed. TwarDokus

I am selling my home and relocating. I am very much interested in your plan. I have been in construction most of my life. This is a project that intriques me. I am a wester writer and the setting would be perfect for me. I will answer any questions you have. thank you.
    Ed. TwarDokus

Originally posted by Ken

Sounds Great. Please Send More Info. I am a firefighter/police officer, and my wife is a nurse. Our professions should help out.

Originally posted by MARK SHARON

: I posted a message in November, however, I have decided to not look for a ghost town to purchase, but instead have decided to build my own town. This town will be a replica of a late 1800's town and will be totally self-sufficient. However, residents will be screened and selection will be based on character, values, and habits. If you are interested, contact me for more information.GREAT IDEA! WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF YOUR TOWN? LET US KNOW.

Thread Information