Thread: Old time ore car

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Old time ore car

Originally posted by Bernie

looking for one of the small ore cars that used to be used in the gold mines of the old west (i.e. narrow gauge, metal or wood doesn't matter). located in California so California source would be best.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Old time ore car

Originally posted by Mike Dunk Dunkerley

In Reply to: Old time ore car posted by Bernie on September 20, 19100 at 13:59:14:

: looking for one of the small ore cars that used to be used in the gold mines of the old west (i.e. narrow gauge, metal or wood doesn't matter). located in California so California source would be best.

I have an ore car for sale. Please contact me at Dunks8@juno.com if you are still looking for one. Dunk

Originally posted by Raymond

In Reply to: Re: Old time ore car posted by Mike Dunk Dunkerley on December 06, 19100 at 18:11:18:

: : looking for one of the small ore cars that used to be used in the gold mines of the old west (i.e. narrow gauge, metal or wood doesn't matter). located in California so California source would be best.

: I have an ore car for sale. Please contact me at Dunks8@juno.com if you are still looking for one. Dunk

I have ore cars for sale. Contact me

Originally posted by Dr Webe
    In Reply to: Old time ore car posted by Bernie on September 20, 19100 at 13:59:14:

: looking for one of the small ore cars that used to be used in the gold mines of the old west (i.e. narrow gauge, metal or wood doesn't matter). located in California so California source would be best.

I have several in Las Vegas for sale. Email me at webowitz@aol.com.

Originally posted by Mining Camp Mike
    In Reply to: Re: Old time ore car posted by Raymond on April 09, 19101 at 17:06:53:

: : : looking for one of the small ore cars that used to be used in the gold mines of the old west (i.e. narrow gauge, metal or wood doesn't matter). located in California so California source would be best.

: : I have an ore car for sale. Please contact me at Dunks8@juno.com if you are still looking for one. Dunk

:
    : I have ore cars for sale. Contact me

In Reply to: Re: Old time ore car posted by Raymond on April 09, 19101 at 17:06:53:

: : : looking for one of the small ore cars that used to be used in the gold mines of the old west (i.e. narrow gauge, metal or wood doesn't matter). located in California so California source would be best.

: : I have an ore car for sale. Please contact me at Dunks8@juno.com if you are still looking for one. Dunk

:

I am also interested in ore cars. Please e-mail me with pictures and prices me.ruhe@verizon.net.

:

Thread Information