Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ore car

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default ore car

Originally posted by Bob

I am still searching for a mining ore car for sale located in the southwest.
    Does anyone know where I can find one?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: ore car

Originally posted by Dominic

In Reply to: ore car posted by Bob on September 01, 19101 at 12:03:40:

: I am still searching for a mining ore car for sale located in the southwest.
    : Does anyone know where I can find one?

I am in the process of extracting several ore cars, should have them out within the next year, there is a whole trip of them in this mine,only problem is I am from PA. But I could possibly be willing to travel part way or possibly further if you are really interested. What state are you located in?

Originally posted by Dale Miller
    In Reply to: Re: ore car posted by Dominic on September 08, 19101 at 05:53:59:

Dominic....

I have spent quite a few years exploring mines and ghost towns in the Nevada and California deserts. Year by year these wonderful places are slowly deteriorating and will eventually disappear. In some of my travels I have seen quite a few objects and artifacts that I would love to have on display in my living room or my front yard. I mean it is only ONE little piece of equipment right? And nobody else has any use for it or else it wouldnt be sitting out here in the middle of nowhere. But if I take something, and the next persn there takes something, and the next, and the next.....well I hope you see my point. I have adopted a strict "take nothing, leave nothing" policy in my exploring. For those of us who have the knowledge and equipment to safely explore abandoned mines, seeing equipment left behind is a special treat. There are very few mines out there actually containing ore carts. Most of us who know about these places guard their location from people like you who only want to load everything up and haul it away just to make a few bucks! In the event that you actually OWN the property you are removing items from, I apologize. Your property is yours to do want to with. However, if that is not the case, please leave things where you found them, so my children have something besides pictures to look at! In addition to irritating those of us who truly appreciate these sites, you are almost undoubtedly breaking the law. It is illegal to remove anything from the site of a ghost town, and the majority of abandoned mines are owned by some large mining company in hopes that one day the price of gold will skyrocket and these old mines will once again be a lucrative business.

Originally posted by Dr Webe

I have several mine/ore cars for sale in Las Vegas, Email me at webowitz@aol.com.

Originally posted by tracy

Hi, If you are still looking for a ore car please let me know what you are looking for, I have several different types and I live in arizona part time and New Mexico. Thanks

Originally posted by Chris Roth

I am in Laughlin Nevada. I have a swivel dump ore car with small section of track. If interested I can send pics and size.

Originally posted by haywire

hope you have paper on the claims, if not you are stealing!!

Originally posted by Paul Walker

: : I am still searching for a mining ore car for sale located in the southwest.

: : Does anyone know where I can find one?
    I have one for sale in Tucson,AZ (520) 327-7765

: I am in the process of extracting several ore cars, should have them out within the next year, there is a whole trip of them in this mine,only problem is I am from PA. But I could possibly be willing to travel part way or possibly further if you are really interested. What state are you located in?

Originally posted by randy

yes, there was an antique dealer on the main highway out east of tempe who had a complete "train" of ore cars in front of his shop and if you place a "want to buy" add in the local newspaper I am sure that you will get replys as there are lots of them around in peoples yards that come up for sale. Also Lunds Mining Equipment located on the highway going from Carson City Nv. to Viginia City has always old ones in inventory but be ready to pay anywhere from $ 1500 and up. But they are great ones.
    : : I am still searching for a mining ore car for sale located in the southwest.

: : Does anyone know where I can find one?

: I am in the process of extracting several ore cars, should have them out within the next year, there is a whole trip of them in this mine,only problem is I am from PA. But I could possibly be willing to travel part way or possibly further if you are really interested. What state are you located in?

Originally posted by Hal Brink

Bob,

I'm looking for a mining ore cart. If you have found some can you tell me too /

Thanks, hal

Thread Information