Thread: old west memrobila

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default old west memrobila

Originally posted by Johnnie (out west)
    Wanted any old paper items especialty western photos,of stagecoaches,mining, mining towns, cowboys cowgrils outlaws law men just anything that shows the old west in any form, but I do collect any paper items such as bill of sale`s,mining stock,no post cards please unless they are real photographs,It`s endless how much that covers,so if anybody on this web site know of someone that might have something along that order in an old truck some where let me know a lot of people don`t like collecting paper because it is so fragil but if it is preserved in the right way! it will last indefinly and is just as important as our saving our ghosttowns .

Johnnie (out west)

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: old west memrobila

Originally posted by Denver Stock Exchange
    In Reply to: old west memrobila posted by Johnnie (out west) on March 25, 19102 at 13:11:26:

I have Colorado paper for sale, including mining stock certificates and ephemera. please visit my web site at www.denverstockexchange.com

: Wanted any old paper items especialty western photos,of stagecoaches,mining, mining towns, cowboys cowgrils outlaws law men just anything that shows the old west in any form, but I do collect any paper items such as bill of sale`s,mining stock,no post cards please unless they are real photographs,It`s endless how much that covers,so if anybody on this web site know of someone that might have something along that order in an old truck some where let me know a lot of people don`t like collecting paper because it is so fragil but if it is preserved in the right way! it will last indefinly and is just as important as our saving our ghosttowns .

: Johnnie (out west)

Thread Information