Thread: leather belts

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default leather belts

Originally posted by Mr. D
    I make leather belts as a hobby.
    Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
    I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: leather belts

Originally posted by Don
    In Reply to: leather belts posted by Mr. D on March 04, 19103 at 20:22:39:

: I make leather belts as a hobby.
    : Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
    : I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

There are some of these belts on construction workers in Colorado, I've heard nothing but praise for the quality.

Originally posted by Don

: I make leather belts as a hobby.
    : Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
    : I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

There are some of these belts on construction workers in Colorado, I've heard nothing but praise for the quality.

Originally posted by richgrmi
    In Reply to: Re: leather belts posted by Don on March 04, 19103 at 20:27:46:

: : I make leather belts as a hobby.
    : : Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
    : : I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

: There are some of these belts on construction workers in Colorado, I've heard nothing but praise for the quality.

I am looking for this belt minus the studs, the email address for Mr. D does not work help!

Originally posted by will

i am doing a project of leather belts and i was wondering if you could send me info on how to plat a belt, or direct me to an internet site that can.
    thankyou

Originally posted by Walter
    In Reply to: Re: leather belts posted by Don on March 04, 19103 at 20:27:46:

I would like to learn how to make leather belts and goods. You think you could teach me? Or point me in the right direction.

Don, Do you do any type of sewing with leather on a machine? I know that belts are easy to make, i have also grown up doing hand leather work. I started on sewing maching with leather when i was 13 yrs old. I travel doing it and i enjoy it. If you do sew with leather you might want to email me. I happen to have a very rare old machine with the manual and 2 bases i'm selling. It's a 30-5 Adler not a Durkoff Adler with the space saver power base & treadle base. It's a huge freearm with a 3" sewing needle.
    I'm looking at a shorter freearm for the road instead of the long arm. It just takes up alot of room. Take care and keep working, Lou
    Last edited by llou; 02-11-2005 at 03:26 PM.

Thread Information