Thread: Any ghosttowners from Washington State?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Any ghosttowners from Washington State?

Originally posted by Walt Jackson

: If there are any of you out there from the state of

: Washington, I'd like to hear from you. I don't know of ant ghosttowns up here other than those listed in books.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Any ghosttowners from Washington State?

Originally posted by Adam

: : If there are any of you out there from the state of

: : Washington, I'd like to hear from you. I don't know of ant ghosttowns up here other than those listed in books.

: I live near Seattle, I haven't been to any ghost towns in Washington, but I do alot in Nevada. Is there some interesting stuff around here?

Originally posted by casey

: : : If there are any of you out there from the state of

: : : Washington, I'd like to hear from you. I don't know of ant ghosttowns up here other than those listed in books.

: : I live near Seattle, I haven't been to any ghost towns in Washington, but I do alot in Nevada. Is there some interesting stuff around here?

: I live in Seattle. This is a new hobby but I've found some sort-of ghost towns in state. Depends on your definition.

: I just found a book about old mines and I'm hoping it will help locate some old townsites.

Originally posted by Adam

: I finally looked at the links for Washington, and I did some reading on places near here. I didn't know that there was as much "Old West" (for lack of a better term) history here. There were even some old outlaws mentioned from a ghosttown near Ellensburg, not a long drive from Seattle.

:

: : : : If there are any of you out there from the state of

: : : : Washington, I'd like to hear from you. I don't know of ant ghosttowns up here other than those listed in books.

: : : I live near Seattle, I haven't been to any ghost towns in Washington, but I do alot in Nevada. Is there some interesting stuff around here?

: : I live in Seattle. This is a new hobby but I've found some sort-of ghost towns in state. Depends on your definition.

: : I just found a book about old mines and I'm hoping it will help locate some old townsites.

Originally posted by Jerry Smith

: : : If there are any of you out there from the state of

: : : Washington, I'd like to hear from you. I don't know of ant ghosttowns up here other than those listed in books.

: : I live near Seattle, I haven't been to any ghost towns in Washington, but I do alot in Nevada. Is there some interesting stuff around here?

: Cheers Adam,

: Hi, I just wanted to let you know that there are hundreds of ghost towns in Wash. State. Northeastern Wash. Is great for ghost towns. This is where the first mining took place. In 1886 the North Half of the Colville Indian Reservation was thrown open for mineral entry and hundreds of prospectors flooded in and stacked there claims within weeks.Watch for my new website coming on the WWW soon. I have been working on it for many months and have gathered information over the last several years. It will be on ghost towns of Northeastern Wash. which will include six Counties. Watch for it in the next couple of weeks, it will be called Boom Towns & Relic Hunters. Cheers, Jerry

Originally posted by dusty

: : I finally looked at the links for Washington, and I did some reading on places near here. I didn't know that there was as much "Old West" (for lack of a better term) history here. There were even some old outlaws mentioned from a ghosttown near Ellensburg, not a long drive from Seattle.

: :

: : : : : If there are any of you out there from the state of

: : : : : Washington, I'd like to hear from you. I don't know of ant ghosttowns up here other than those listed in books.

: : : : I live near Seattle, I haven't been to any ghost towns in Washington, but I do alot in Nevada. Is there some interesting stuff around here?

: : : I live in Seattle. This is a new hobby but I've found some sort-of ghost towns in state. Depends on your definition.

: : : I just found a book about old mines and I'm hoping it will help locate some old townsites.

: Greetings !

: I am still looking for ghost towns and such in Wa . If any of you get any info

: I would be glad to hear from you and possibly join in a hunt

: thanx Dusty

Originally posted by Jeff (wonrat)

: Walt..

: There are tons of old and/or dying ghosttowns in Washington State. I live in Western Washington and metal detect these old towns on the west side of the mountains with great success. There are several ghosttowns within 20min to an hour from Seattle. Feel free to e-mail me and I may be able to help you find what your looking for.

Thread Information