Thread: Meyers Ranch (former Manson haunt)

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Meyers Ranch (former Manson haunt)

Originally posted by David A. Wright

: Recent news brought word that the historic Meyers Ranch (located in the Panamint Range near Death Valley) has burned. Within a stone's throw is Barker Ranch (page on this site), where Charlie Manson hung out and was finally captured in 1969. Death Valley rangers are investigating this fire of mysterious origin.

: Speaking of Manson, Inyo County officials are trying to figure out what to do with an engraving of an image of Manson, inscribed by his female followers after their capture in 1969. Manson was in another cell. The old jail is schedualed for demolition.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Meyers Ranch (former Manson haunt)

Originally posted by Mark

: : Recent news brought word that the historic Meyers Ranch (located in the Panamint Range near Death Valley) has burned. Within a stone's throw is Barker Ranch (page on this site), where Charlie Manson hung out and was finally captured in 1969. Death Valley rangers are investigating this fire of mysterious origin.

: : Speaking of Manson, Inyo County officials are trying to figure out what to do with an engraving of an image of Manson, inscribed by his female followers after their capture in 1969. Manson was in another cell. The old jail is schedualed for demolition.

: I road my Mountain Bike from Ballarat out to the

: Barker Ranch (yes a major challenge for this 48 year old Canadian High School Teacher)

: Anyway, on my way back down the canyon I met the owner of Myers Ranch (Ms. Myers and husband),it was so cool.

: I also met a guy in Ballarat that had the identification plate from Charlie's truck(i took a picture of it).

: I felt some really weird energy up around there but it certainly was an excellent adventure(Thursday April 12th 01).

: P.S. Excellent downhilling for those who are into it.

Exclamation where is the jail

PLEASE GIVE ME THE EXACT DIRECTIONS TO THE JAIL AND THE CAVES .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com
    Originally posted by David A. Wright

: Recent news brought word that the historic Meyers Ranch (located in the Panamint Range near Death Valley) has burned. Within a stone's throw is Barker Ranch (page on this site), where Charlie Manson hung out and was finally captured in 1969. Death Valley rangers are investigating this fire of mysterious origin.

: Speaking of Manson, Inyo County officials are trying to figure out what to do with an engraving of an image of Manson, inscribed by his female followers after their capture in 1969. Manson was in another cell. The old jail is schedualed for demolition.

Thread Information