Thread: Brady Bunch Ghost Town

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Brady Bunch Ghost Town

Originally posted by Ellis Feaster

: Does anyone know if the ghost town used in the three part Brady Bunch Grand Canyon vacation episodes, was a real ghost town? If it was real, where is it?

: I have a friend who thinks the episode was filmed in Bodie! Is it true?!?!

: Ellis B.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Brady Bunch Ghost Town

Originally posted by Rob

: I am positive it wasn't Bodie, and I think it was filmed on a lot in Hollywood. Probably the same set used in numerous movies, and In shows like Bonanza. Funny thing though, it was the Ghost Town episode of Brady Bunch that got me interested in ghost towns, as a child.

:

: : Does anyone know if the ghost town used in the three part Brady Bunch Grand Canyon vacation episodes, was a real ghost town? If it was real, where is it?

: : I have a friend who thinks the episode was filmed in Bodie! Is it true?!?!

: : Ellis B.

Originally posted by CoachBodie

: : Does anyone know if the ghost town used in the three part Brady Bunch Grand Canyon vacation episodes, was a real ghost town? If it was real, where is it?

: : I have a friend who thinks the episode was filmed in Bodie! Is it true?!?!

: : Ellis B.

:

: It looks much to barren and new to be Bodie....but I heard that rumor too!!!

Originally posted by dru

: Livivg in Arizona where a great many of the westerns and shows are filmed, I am almost positive it ws one of the many sets here in this area, one reason is because they were supposed to be in AZ. Funny thing is hat is one of the first things that got me interested in ghost towns, and the history of the west also. That, the old show high chapparel , and my first trip as a child to Tombstone sealed it.

: : : Does anyone know if the ghost town used in the three part Brady Bunch Grand Canyon vacation episodes, was a real ghost town? If it was real, where is it?

: : : I have a friend who thinks the episode was filmed in Bodie! Is it true?!?!

: : : Ellis B.

Thread Information