Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dudlytown conn.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default dudlytown conn.

Originally posted by troy melvin

: I am looking for info. on dudly town conn. I have not been able to find out to much about it. I know where it is, and I have heard some storys. but what puzzles me is that I asked the locals around there where the path was, and nobody wanted me to know. so, that is what got me looking for more info.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: dudlytown conn.

Originally posted by Jennifer Furey

: Dudleytown is supposedly a ghost town with real ghosts. Interest in it is up because of the whole Blair Witch movie hype in somewhat nearby Maryland.

: The page below has more links to info about Dudleytown.

: http://www.paranormalatoz.com/dudleytown.html

Default dudleytown

Originally posted by Allison and Jenna

: Just writing to tell you that we are heading out to dudley town tomarrow night(Nov. 10)wish us good ghost hunting and if we dont respond that means we never made it out....later

Default Re: dudleytown

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: Did you make it?

:

: : Just writing to tell you that we are heading out to dudley town tomarrow night(Nov. 10)wish us good ghost hunting and if we dont respond that means we never made it out....later

Default Dudleytown

Originally posted by Jrad

: Hey anyone know if dudley town is open to the public yet? ADios

:

: jared

Default Re: Dudleytown

Originally posted by Rev Gary Dudley

: Dudleytown will remain closed indefinately due to vandalism. Although many folks, including Paranormal Societies and Web sites (like mine) have repeatedly BEGGED people to stay away, most do not. For that reason the DEF has closed it permanently.

Originally posted by Summer

: Hi, I don't know of any links, but I have been there myself. My friends say they have seen ghosts there. A lady dressed in white that followed them through the woods. It's just a pshyce-yourself-out kind of place. When I was there, it was just like any other ordinary wooded area. There were a couple of cool spots to chill. There is a little creek there that supposedly they residents of dudlytown built. It is pretty cool. And if you look, you can see a few foundations still remain.

Originally posted by Daisy

: I know where it is and I have been there. I f you e-mail me we can talk. Me and a large group of friends went there this time last year. very spooky experiance. like i said e-mail me, this is not a lie, i really know where it is, my boyfriends mother used to live right near it, and used to camp there as a girl scout. e-mail dazie@mailcity.com

Originally posted by mercedes'

: my friend did a speech on Dudlytown connecticut.. they don't want u to know where it is cuz it's haunted/cursed. and if u go there you'll be arrested!!!
    : And there have been mysterious deaths and stuff happened there. It's also closed!

Originally posted by Joe Henderson

: ive been looking into dudly town for some while now i have been planning a trip there theres a whole story behind dudly town but to much to write here and now. Dont count on the towns people to help u if anything be very carful they dont want people to go there and they will do just about anything to stop them. If u are intrested in going back and finding dudly town with me write me a email. i plan to go there with some people relativly soon

Thread Information