I am always looking to purchase rare books, old maps, antique photographs, mining stock certificates (scripophily), and other paper items related to Western Americana. I am especially interested in the history of Colorado: Cripple Creek; Leadville; Aspen; Telluride; Crested Butte; Ouray; Silverton; and other San Juan Mountains mining areas. But I am also seriously interested in acquiring historical materials in the fields of Custer and Native Americana; Colorado railroads; early Western American exploration (Lewis and Clark; Zebulon Pike; Long; Emory; and others); U.S. Military in the early American West; Arthur H. Clark books; pioneering; across-the-plains materials; and other historical fields concerning the American West. I will also consider New Mexico, Wyoming, and Arizona materials. I do have a particular interest in historical journals, diaries, and ledgers -- as well as any other first-hand source materials. Please contact me direct or visit my website: http://www.mtgothictomes.com where you can see more of the historical materials I am interested in. I am interested in hearing from you.