Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Manson Caves..?

Exclamation Manson Caves..?

Ok, Maybe I missed this somewhere but does anywhere know where the Manson Caves are..? Are they even real? I have heard mixed things on whether or not they exist. Also if anyone has directions to Manson's house please email that too.

divineplayground@aol.com

Thumbs up Manson Caves

I never heard of the Manson Caves. Manson cabin is actually called Barker Ranch and is located in Gooler Wash off of Coyote Canyon Rd. between Wingate Rd. and Mengel Pass. Get a map of the Panimant Range of Death Valley and start your research here. Hope you have 4-wheel drive.

High Desert Drifter
    High Desert Drifter
    Ghost Town Explorations
    www.ghosttownexplorer.com

Default manson caves are real

Hey. I actualy went to the manson caves yesturday. Charles Manson used to live at spahn ranch which is on the border line of Simi Valley. His cave is in Box Canyon where you hike a little trail and when you get there you will see some bolders and a little hole and you just keep going through the holes till you get to the main room and then you just light some candles and chillax. you can do whatever in there. But the cave is real and it was used by Charles Manson. If your near the area and you want to check them out you totaly should. Email me for percise directions XFNguitarX@hotmail.com

-Mike

Got any pics of the manson caves? would be much appreciated.

donnabhain@iussa.org

Default Manson Caves

I'm new to this site and saw a few posts regarding C. Manson locations.I have extensive knowledge of the Manson Caves and all locations involving the "Family". Regarding the chatsworth/simi valley area, there are places like the Manson Caves;Skull Rock(where LSD induced human sacrifices were taken place);Spahn's Ranch(including the rock C.M. carved his initials in,the waterfall and bathing area and the wave cave which is in that famous pic of some of the "Family" squatting in. I have pics of these places too.I only have one scanned and saved though(Me comming out of the **** Hole entrance of the caves)The caves are not in Box Cyn. like I've read on this site.They are in the hills above santa susana pass.And this is'nt the best time to go climbing up there with the rain.The Skull Rock(fountain of the world cult) is in Box Cyn. The cult still lives in the house which is still on the property of the skull rock. The caves were actually Krishna Venta's(F.O.T.W. cult leader who was dinamited in the caves) caves. C.M. and the "family" learned of the caves from them.
    I heard some questions regarding a house too. Be more specific as to what house you r talking about
    Last edited by GhostSurfer; 10-27-2004 at 11:24 PM.

how about some directions to these sites ?i hae some time of soon . Would love to know where these are at ? be specific please i would hate to get lost .THANKS

I went to the manson caves about 14 years ago. I can't remember how to get there though. I would also be interested in directions and ESPECIALLY any pictures you have!!

MALT N1GGA Guest

Question in regards to manson caves over sana susana pass

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSurfer
    I'm new to this site and saw a few posts regarding C. Manson locations.I have extensive knowledge of the Manson Caves and all locations involving the "Family". Regarding the chatsworth/simi valley area, there are places like the Manson Caves;Skull Rock(where LSD induced human sacrifices were taken place);Spahn's Ranch(including the rock C.M. carved his initials in,the waterfall and bathing area and the wave cave which is in that famous pic of some of the "Family" squatting in. I have pics of these places too.I only have one scanned and saved though(Me comming out of the **** Hole entrance of the caves)The caves are not in Box Cyn. like I've read on this site.They are in the hills above santa susana pass.And this is'nt the best time to go climbing up there with the rain.The Skull Rock(fountain of the world cult) is in Box Cyn. The cult still lives in the house which is still on the property of the skull rock. The caves were actually Krishna Venta's(F.O.T.W. cult leader who was dinamited in the caves) caves. C.M. and the "family" learned of the caves from them.
    I heard some questions regarding a house too. Be more specific as to what house you r talking about
    can u please give specific directions to the caves over sana susana pass email me at rpdewey@verizon.net

Thumbs down

As far as I'm concerned, anything to do with Charles Manson and his dope smoking, murdering bunch of clowns doesn't interest me one bit. I believe the intention of this site was to discuss Ghost towns and the history of the American West (or Midwest or East). Why anybody would be fascinated by these idiots, what they did,and where they did it, is beyond me. Maybe I'm in the minority, but that's the way I feel about this subject....................

Default Manson Caves

Please give out the drections to the caves manson use to go to. I have 2 maps of spahn ranch. 1 tex drew the other manson drew.Id love to have the directions for the caves.

Thread Information