Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Manson Caves..?

IT'S A VERY BAD IDEA TO EXPLORE THE CAVES IN THE AREA. If you people are smart you'll give up any attempt to find and explore the "Manson Caves". The landowners in this area protect them from tresspassers for A VERY GOOD REASON.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by xfaithx View Post
    Ok, Maybe I missed this somewhere but does anywhere know where the Manson Caves are..? Are they even real? I have heard mixed things on whether or not they exist. Also if anyone has directions to Manson's house please email that too.

divineplayground@aol.com
    Charles Manson's house is a prison cell.

sureeeeee......

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard_Man View Post
    IT'S A VERY BAD IDEA TO EXPLORE THE CAVES IN THE AREA. If you people are smart you'll give up any attempt to find and explore the "Manson Caves". The landowners in this area protect them from tresspassers for A VERY GOOD REASON.
    I'm sure you have a very good reason for posting the same thing under almost EVERY category. And that reason is?

I didn't want to hip you guys to this,,, but various hippies and members of the fountain of the world cult still live in the cave system. All the various "manson caves" people have claimed to have found in the simi hills are part of a larger system of caves. The "sub-caverns" in these caves lead deep down to an ancient river flowing under the rocketdyne facility. The river is extremely polluted from all the testing at the Santa Susana Filed Lab on top of the hills. These cave-people have become slightly mutated over the past 40 or so years , just like residents of nearby communities, except a little bit more pronounced ,(maybe because of closer proximity to pollution sources, or natural evolution of adapting to "cave life" i am not sure which)
    Thses people are often seen scavenging above ground in nearby canyons, neighborhoods and hiking trails. If you do some research you'll find reports of residents and hikers seeing "white ,ape-like creatures" moving at very high rates of speed through nearby hills(simi peak, china flat, cheeseboro/palo commado /las virgenes canyons) They walk somewhat like gorillas,, probably from living in narrow underground passages and crawling most of the time, and they are stark white like they rarely see the sun.
    The property owners, if you do some research you'll find, know that people still live in the hills and they are slightly afraid but not worried because they keep to themselves. Still, most own guns for protection, and don't venture far into the hills un-armed
    No Bull ****. The river is down there if you have the balls to go deep enough into any of the access points.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
    Charles Manson's house is a prison cell.
    Oh yeah...the BIG house!

Uness these "ape-like" creatures are somehow immune to 12ga. buckshot at point blank range, I see no reason to fret.

Not macho posturing, just plain fact.

good luck toting a shotgun while climbing on your belly through a cave. You are in their terrain down there, extreme close-quater combats,,, you'd be better off with a bowie knife than a shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard_Man View Post
    good luck toting a shotgun while climbing on your belly through a cave. You are in their terrain down there, extreme close-quater combats,,, you'd be better off with a bowie knife than a shotgun
    I don't crawl on my belly for anything. Or squeal like a pig.

Any other fantasies you'd like to explore?

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

See, this is why drugs should be legalized, so we can all have good stories to tell.

I ran into some ape like cave folk once. Kept asking me for a cigarette and if I'd heard the latest Marilyn Manson CD.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Thread Information