Thread: How do you update a listing?

Default How do you update a listing?

Several years I submitted a 'review' or discription of Sewell, West Virginia under 'Larry Williams'. Since then, I've been back and have some photos that folks may be interested in. How do I add these photos to the Sewell posting?

Thanks!

This is a really good question. I have some new pics from other ghost towns, too. Not only that, but people are now living in some of those buildings; kind of a downer if you've driven far to see them and feel reluctant to explore or take shots. Probably send an email to ghosttowns.com and let them know.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

email to ghost@ghosttowns.com all pics and changes - this email account is ASK protected, therefore the first time you send an email to it you will get an email backing asking if you really meant to send an email and if you follow the instructions on that email that gets sent back to you, then you will be on the "whitelist" and you will be able to send without having to go through that all again - If you dont respond back to the email that gets sent back to you (after sending an email to the above address for the first time) then we will never see the email.

Its estimated without ASK we would have to sift through 250,000 spam a week which we could never do, hence the implementation of ASK.

Johnnie is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Smile

Thanks to everyone for your e-mail, My wife and I do miss posting our old west stories and hope to be back in full swing a.s.a.p. and hope to learn to post some very interesting photographs from our collection.

The other day we were viewing some past posts and though it be interesting to see what you all think of the subject of how these old west towns got their names, like Dunn Glen was this name giving to community from it's founder I'am sure our well informed "Yet another" Bob has the history on this little town in his great state of Nevada.

Then there is Silver Bow, how did it get it's neat name or Cherry Creek, We know some were named for it's founder and some were named for the surrounding valley or nearby mountains, We know Bullfrog was named for a bunch green rocks found by Shorty Harris in the area.

There is a book that we got back in 1974 that is written by Helen S. Carlson that is titled Nevada Place Names that tells alot about how towns and places got their name in Nevada. please check it out we know you fellow ghosttowners will find it most interesting.

Thanks again to Bob and his great wisdom
    Johnnie and Sheia.
    Last edited by Johnnie; 11-20-2004 at 07:29 AM.

Thread Information