Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Town Rally 2005

Default Ghost Town Rally 2005

THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWO RALLIES IN 2005, ONE IN SPRING AND ONE IN FALL. FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT:

http://cat.house.tripod.com/ghosttownrallies2005/

Talking Spring Rally

Cat and Shawn........If you guys need any help on the Spring Rally in Bridgeport, let me know. Myself and Karen (Mrs. Wrangler) will be glad to do whatever needs to be done. My personal email is not working, so I thought I'd contact you this way. How's Ripley, Beau, and Mike doing? See ya soon.

Pat & Karen,

HOWDY! How's Arizona? Getting drenched like we are? Done much cacheing? When do you guys plan to be back in the Sierras?
    I will likely take you up on your offer of help for the rally. The daily trips are already planned out but there are other little details to work out before then.
    Was thinking about adding a treasure/cache type hunt for day 2 of the rally as opposed to our regular raffle. Whatcha think?
    Mike, Ripley and Beaudry are all doing great! They got a new brother last week - we adopted a 6 month old kitten/cat that lived behind Mike's restaurant. We named him Keeler.

Cool Ghost town Rally 2005

Cat......Good to hear from you guys. My email is down and I can receive messages only, but not send messages. Anyway, we'll contact you when we get back to Lee Vining. We have a lot more exploring to do in the Sweetwater's this summer. See ya.

We all want to go to the one in Bodie.

Besides, our "Bodie" is dying to head up there and do some exploring...

Eric
    "The Desert is my Church and Hunting is my God" - EAM

Default Bart

Hi Cat! What's the news on the 2005 Bridgeport Rally? Got a few enthusiasts from the West slope who plan on attending who are wanting to know if this is going to be a casual sort of event where everyone shows up at a given GPS point on the day of the event or can we all get together the night before to meet and greet?

Shawn and I will be camping during the rally and were hoping that others will join us for nightly campfire gatherings and tall tales. We dont have any plans for a meet and greet on Friday but I think its a great idea! Otherwise we'll be posting a time and place for meeting on Saturday morning.

Because of the large number of people that have already signed up we're going to do things a little differently this year. We'll provide maps with historical sites indicated and let everyone explore to their own time table.

This years bbq will be like last years - a potluck and raffle. This years raffle prizes are looking to be the best yet!

If you havnt signed up for the rallies please do at http://cat.house.tripod.com/ghosttownrallies2005/ - we're sending out information regarding meeting times, places, etc via email only to those that have signed up.

Talking Meeting place

Hi Cat and Shawn............Do you think anybody would be interested in meeting on friday at Bodie Mike's BBQ in Lee Vining, or is that too far away?

I can post the info on the website as well as let everyone know about it in rally email updates. I would imagine some people might be driving up that night and could stop in for a meal, etc. I personally wont be able to make it but others might.

Angry

Sorry to hear the Ghosttown Rally may be cancelled due to snow. Hopefully a tremendous heat wave will overtake the Eastern Sierras for the next 2 weeks. I wouldn't count on it. Oh well, there's always the Fall Rally in Sprucemont, Nevada...............

Thread Information