Thread: New to Ghost Towns and this Site

Question New to Ghost Towns and this Site

Hi, I am very interested in exploring some ghost towns and learning the history of them. I am in the Washington State/Idaho area. Does anyone know of good resources to tell me where the heck I would find a ghost town?

KC

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Close to Spokane? Anyway, it always intrigues me when someone comes on this site and asks for GhostTown info. There is, in my opinion, sufficient information to keep you busy for a while, right here. In addition, if you will use the search feature, with some ingenuity and effort, you will discover references to enough other sites to keep you busy looking until summer, or maybe even fall. In other words, for goodness sake, what are you searching for? Anyway, good luck. Lots of great ghostownin' to be done in the great NW. Especially Southern Idaho. OJ
    P.S. Just noticed Pullman. Sonny Sixkiller territory. Not too far from my old haunts of Boardman, Oregon and other spots in Eastern WN.
    My wife graduated from Eastern Washington State. In-laws (maybe outlaws) in Spokane.
    Last edited by old judge; 03-23-2005 at 06:36 AM.

Thread Information