Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chesnut Lodge Going In Any Advice or Want To go Maryland

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

See the "search" tab in the menu above? Start there

Thanks, I think i have read all the posts about it, but Im unclear if there are still any buildings left. I know some are gone. Anyone know?

Default ME Too!

I lived at The Lodge from 1976 to 1978 in house number 504. The adolescent houses were not too bad. It was almost like a country club, if you knew how to go around the rules & locked doors. I left as a better person BUT I was really into drugs, sex, and rock and roll, ect as a young adult. It took 20 years for me to get my **** together. Mort tells it like it was and I think we were even roommates at one time.

Default Hidden pot plants.

FYI there is pot growing all over the rear of the AD homes, in the forest, next to the highway. Also near Stanleys House. At least it was there in 1988. Maybe all of the plants have been havested by now.

Some of the plants where planted by myself and others, and some plants were started by the staff. They partied all the time.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley1976 View Post
    FYI there is pot growing all over the rear of the AD homes, in the forest, next to the highway. Also near Stanleys House. At least it was there in 1988. Maybe all of the plants have been havested by now.

Some of the plants where planted by myself and others, and some plants were started by the staff. They partied all the time.
    Ahh HA! That explains it, NOW this thread has meaning. (I betcha I know where the pot plants went)
    Bad bob, NW, Gary...wanna fess up? and by the way, where's Mickey Moose?

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Not me, firewater is the strongest concoction I succumb to.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Great, ya lost the moose. Well, if he's out I 'spect we know where the pot plants went.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Noooo YOU had moose custody, both ends. Poor Mickey Moose, he's probably a pothead living in Maryland somewhere,wandering the mean streets, looking for a handout

Wait - I thought I donated him to your foundation provided you pay for extraction. If you didn't remove him, and I didn't remove him - who did?!?
    The mystery deepens.

Wanted Dead or Alive

Mickey Moose, missing from Chestnut Lodge Asylum. Must be considered antlered and dangerous. may be using drugs.

Name:  Mickey Moose.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  7.5 KB

Thread Information