Thread: tombstone once again this december...

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default tombstone once again this december...

Originally posted by texas jess

: well, coach bodie and myself will be traveling down to tombstone, a.t. for another dose of gunfighting, boothill, and the rest of the many interesting sights! we will be trying to include another person--bodie's cousin. it will be his first time down to tombstone.

: last year we drove all the way from the bay area--about a 14 hour drive!! bodie sucked it up and drove the whole way down. this year we will be flying and renting a s.u.v. we have plans to try and find guadalupe canyon. last year i think we were very close to finding the spot where old man clanton was ambushed . i know it has to be near texas john slaughter's ranch. i think we were in mexico driving along all of those dirt roads.IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ON HOW TO GET TO GUADALUPE CANYON, LET ME KNOW. MAPS, DIRECTIONS, ANYTHING...

: we also will be hiking down to charleston. we found it last year near the san pedro river as the sun was setting. this year we will get there early and do some filming.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Guadalupe Canyon

Originally posted by Paul J. Nussbaum

: If you have a satellite locator, Guadalupe Canyon is very near to: N 31o, 20,582' &

: W 109o, 03,803'

: It is located SE of the Chiricahua Mountains, about straight E if Douglas, and very near the borders of Arizona, New Mexico, and Mexico.

: It is off Guadalupe Canyon Road, but because the area is very isolated and remote, I think I would ask local ranchers for the best exact approach.

: Good luck.

: P.S. I have not been there since college days, (late 50's) and identifing landmarks could be much changed by now.

Default Re: Guadalupe Canyon

Originally posted by Paul J. Nussbaum

: : If you have a satellite locator, Guadalupe Canyon is very near to: N 31o, 20,582' &

: : W 109o, 03,803'

: : It is located SE of the Chiricahua Mountains, about straight E if Douglas, and very near the borders of Arizona, New Mexico, and Mexico.

: : It is off Guadalupe Canyon Road, but because the area is very isolated and remote, I think I would ask local ranchers for the best exact approach.

: : Good luck.

: : P.S. I have not been there since college days, (late 50's) and identifing landmarks could be much changed by now.

: Added Later: I forgot to say, but I guess you know that already, the Canyon is not really that close to Tombstone.

Default Re: tombstone once again this december...

Originally posted by CoachBodie

: : well, coach bodie and myself will be traveling down to tombstone, a.t. for another dose of gunfighting, boothill, and the rest of the many interesting sights! we will be trying to include another person--bodie's cousin. it will be his first time down to tombstone.

: : last year we drove all the way from the bay area--about a 14 hour drive!! bodie sucked it up and drove the whole way down. this year we will be flying and renting a s.u.v. we have plans to try and find guadalupe canyon. last year i think we were very close to finding the spot where old man clanton was ambushed . i know it has to be near texas john slaughter's ranch. i think we were in mexico driving along all of those dirt roads.IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ON HOW TO GET TO GUADALUPE CANYON, LET ME KNOW. MAPS, DIRECTIONS, ANYTHING...

: : we also will be hiking down to charleston. we found it last year near the san pedro river as the sun was setting. this year we will get there early and do some filming.

: Texas Jess,

:

: Glad to See your doin' your homework!!! It'll be a blast!!!

Thread Information