Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: San Fernando Valley caves and other cool places

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by old judge View Post
    Just hook Johnnie, Flatiron, and maybe, Gary B., Brian, Laura, etc. up to a truth tellin' machine. OJ

Isn't that that game you put a quarter in to find out if you are in love, how strong your grip is, you know, the one outside the supermarkets?
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy0621 View Post
    I know that there is a facility up in the hills there called rockadine or how ever you spell it, that is hidden way back there and is guarded by security with m-16's. They have also polluted the water or so I hear, they do government nasa type stuff.

Are you talking about the "Rocket Hill" outside Edwards?
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Quote Originally Posted by GaryB View Post
    Are you talking about the "Rocket Hill" outside Edwards?
    No this is in the hills of Chatsworth/simi Valley Souithern Cali.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by sillykitty View Post
    hi my name is tabitha. does anyone know the directions to the charles manson caves in chatsworth?
    its located on Santa Suzana Pass just off the 118 @ topanga cyn. if you make a right on S.S.P. from coming from the 118 freeway its just down the road to your left on the south side of the street. Its near the church, you'll notice it by two white pillar gate posts and a electronic gate with a controll call box, a road leads onto the property from there, ain't nothing on property anymore burnt down a while ago

Default gov't base

The government facility is a rocket testing and nuclear research facility called the SantaSusanna field laboratory. It is accessible by taking plummer west off topanga, going right on woolsey canyon. Proceed to top of hill and go right, not left to the security checkpoint. You can hike the adjacent park (sage ranch) to fulfill your curiosity... please note the soil contains high levels of heavy metals, dioxin, and one of the structures on the testing sight contains high amounts of radiation. Trespassing on the actual base is not recommended, but you can legally walk right up to it and stare at the abandoned facility if that suits you.

Thread Information