Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: San Fernando Valley caves and other cool places

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Yeah, and stop moving to Vegas too!
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I found a rare photo of those mutant cave pepole. I was told the photographer barely made it out alive.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That's Daron from System of a Down, in the front right corner

So Lizard man, tell us why you posted your "don't look for the caves" on every thread, and threatened one of my members as well.
    Andy

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy0621 View Post
    So Lizard man, tell us why you posted your "don't look for the caves" on every thread, and threatened one of my members as well.
    Coolguy, check out reptile man's post on another thread. He's warning us about the pale, mutant people who dwell underground...a true public service dontcha think?

Manson's Caves - Page 2 - Ghosttowns.com Forums

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Coolguy, check out reptile man's post on another thread. He's warning us about the pale, mutant people who dwell underground...a true public service dontcha think?
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
    Walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain
    He was lookin' for the place called Lee Ho Fook's
    Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mien

oh wait, wrong hairy mutant people.

My

bad

"I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

[quote=GaryB;23071]I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
    Walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain
    He was lookin' for the place called Lee Ho Fook's
    Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mien

oh wait, wrong hairy mutant people.

If I remember right,his hair was "perfect".

By the way, my bad what?

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post

Manson's Caves - Page 2 - Ghosttowns.com Forums
    Yeah I read this. oooooo scary, sounds like a hot load of crap if you ask me. I know that there is a facility up in the hills there called rockadine or how ever you spell it, that is hidden way back there and is guarded by security with m-16's. They have also polluted the water or so I hear, they do government nasa type stuff. And the part about a cave system could be true, but mutant people I think not. I've lived in the area for like I don't know 15 years on and off, and I've hiked all over the place. Never once have I seen or heard of such a thing. I think in reality this rodent man is just a resident who dosen't like kids in his hills.
    Andy

Well of course you haven't seen or heard anything! The mutants are silent, they learned to never make noise because sound carries so far in the tunnels. Why you don't see them is a matter of debate. One belief is that the mutations have allowed their skin to change so that they can blend with the environment - like some lizards. The other opinion (and my personal favorite) is that because this is a government project, there is a "veil of secrecy". These are very common in government areas, there is a mind scrubber around the perimeter of the area that eliminates whatever it has been programmed to deleted. For instance, around area 51, anything to do with the alien work force is automatically dleted when you pass through the "Veil". Similar thing here only with mutants.

I thought this would be obvious to y'all.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Coolguy and Native: You poeple just don't get it. AND COOL'S a MODERATOR!!!!!! Just hook Johnnie, Flatiron, and maybe, Gary B., Brian, Laura, etc. up to a truth tellin' machine. That'll settle it. I'm serious about this....OJ...Oh, no need to hook me up..I can beat that thing. OJ

Thread Information