Thread: Two New Ghost Town Books

5 months out of the year, I explore the West

Default Two New Ghost Town Books

Local author and historian, Bruce A. Raisch, announces the release of his first two, yes 2, books: Ghost Towns of Wyoming and Ghost Towns and Other Historical Sites of the Black Hills.

Mr. Raisch will have his official book release party at Ariís Restaurant (3101 Hampton at Arsenal) on Saturday, April 8th from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Mr. Raisch will sign books and be available for interviews. The public is welcome. This event is supported by both the St. Louis Writers Guild and the St. Louis Publishers Association. Both organizations have invited their membership to this event.

Besides containing the history of numerous faded ghost towns, these books are loaded with photos and stories of misadventure by the author.

To get an autographed, limited 1st Edition, $26 each (+$4 s&H), please contact Bruce at 5931 Arsenal Street, St. Louis, MO 63139, 314/781-5621 or bar4916@yahoo.com

Thanks and Good Hunting

Hi Bruce; I sent money by PayPal to buy your books and look forward to reading them soon. Good Luck on your Book Signing Tour.
    Don

Default Ghost Town Books

Don, I'm not set up for PayPal yet. please email me at BAR4916@yahoo.com
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Midas
    Hi Bruce; I sent money by PayPal to buy your books and look forward to reading them soon. Good Luck on your Book Signing Tour.
    Don

Johnnie is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Thumbs up Ghost Town Book

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce A. Raisch
    Local author and historian, Bruce A. Raisch, announces the release of his first two, yes 2, books: Ghost Towns of Wyoming and Ghost Towns and Other Historical Sites of the Black Hills.

Mr. Raisch will have his official
    book release party at Ariís Restaurant (3101 Hampton at Arsenal) on Saturday, April 8th from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Mr. Raisch will sign books and be available for interviews. The public is welcome. This event is supported by both the St. Louis Writers Guild and the St. Louis Publishers Association. Both organizations have invited their membership to this event.

Besides containing the history of numerous faded ghost towns, these books are loaded with photos and stories of misadventure by the author.

To get an autographed, limited 1st Edition, $26 each (+$4 s&H), please contact Bruce at 5931 Arsenal Street, St. Louis, MO 63139, 314/781-5621 or bar4916@yahoo.com

Thanks and Good Hunting

Do you have any plans to be out west here in California. Please let us know we will plan to attend The (Famouse Roase Bowl ) Antique Swapp Meet is a great place to "show and tell" each month there is always someone out there with a new book on the market . There is usually arould 150,000 that attend every month. And lots of luck on your new book.

Johnniee & Sheila

Default Celebration of Successful Book Tour

Hello - I am sorry I will not be in California..... but, if you get a chance,

You are invited to a party. I am celebrating the return from my first book tour - it was a great success!

The party will be at Ariís Restaurant. It is located at the intersection of Arsenal and Hampton in St. Louis, Missouri 63139. The party will be held on September 30th between 1:30 Ė 4:30 p.m.

There will be free appetizers and a cash bar. Copies of both books and posters will be made available.

My publisher, Steve Mull and Jeff Fister publisher and newspaper editor may be in attendance. More details later.

Feel free to bring a date, family or friends. It is open to the public.

If you already have a copy of both books, then come for the good time. I will be showing photos and telling stories from my four month book tour.

In addition, the event will be used to give Dave Swope's new book a Sneak Preview. A website, additional products such as postcards and more adventures are just around the corner!

THANKS

Johnnie is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Default Ghost Town Books

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce A. Raisch View Post

Mr. Raisch will have his official book release party at Ari’s Restaurant (3101 Hampton at Arsenal) on Saturday, April 8th from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Mr. Raisch will sign books and be available for interviews. The public is welcome. This event is supported by both the St. Louis Writers Guild and the St. Louis Publishers Association. Both organizations have invited their membership to this event.

Thanks and Good Hunting
    Bruce, Our friend just got your ghost town book and thought it was great. Do you plan to publish any books on ghost towns out here on the west coast?

Johnnie & Sheila
    Last edited by Johnnie; 12-15-2006 at 11:34 AM.

I'm actually going to be buying "Ghost Towns and Other Historical Sites of the Black Hills" tonight to help me plan my trip to South Dakota and Montana this summer.
    Last edited by andrgo; 04-20-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Default Book Release Party

Sorry I missed the official book release party.

Thread Information