Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond excursion

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob
    **** B, that is one fine lookin' ground rocket. Hey that reminds me. Can I borry that? I wanna mount it to a rail dolly, an turn it into a E-ride fer the funny man from Green Bay! It will have some damage, but since I'm no xpert, I can't tell ya 'zactly how much. I'm sure yer insurance will be happy to cover it tho'.
    bb.
    Thanks for the offer, but we (meaning ME) really should stay on topic about ghost towns here.

I really should talk about the motorcycle only on the ST1300 owner's forum, thats why its there.

I know I'm an obnoxious *******, but I realize that I need to follow the rules, and I've not been good at that lately.

I'm going to leave now, but only for a little while.

Like all overweight, ***, bald superheros, I will remain in the shadows, until, like my brother Batman, I see my icon illuminating the sky over Gotham city when you need me. No smiley required.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

B10...you have worms?

ooops.....and yer right, of course 'bout the rules...I jes fergetted what catergury I were in. Transfer the m/c post to "other" til I can located the sp2300 forum.
    bb.

Brian , what do you do for a living?
    Visit Colorado Ghost Towns at http://www.rockymountainprofiles.com

No Sales pitch just plenty of photos and stories.

"I led a quieter life before I got hearing aids." Mike

Rocky

brian10x..................Why the heck do you need a gun? With that security beast ridin' shotgun, I wouldn't think anybody would even consider messin' with ya. I think I'd take Sausage, and turn him loose around Sasabe and let him round up a few members of the Moving Burrito Club. Man, would that be fun!.Good luck on finding Black Diamond, and take care not to let any of those marital aids get stuck under the brake pedal.................
    Last edited by Flatiron; 05-16-2006 at 07:56 AM.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Mikejts
    Brian , what do you do for a living?
    I am a test subject at a *** sexual aids reseach facility. Because of current hiring laws, I wasn't told the true nature of the job until I was already hired. Again, due to the same fairness in hiring act, they didn't ask me questions that might have excluded me from the hiring pool. I keep saying I'm going to quit, but the pay is really good, and you kinda get used to sticking things up your butt when you do it every day.

Ok, actually, I'm a service advisor at Jim Click Chrysler. Its almost the same job, as I get it shoved up my *** both from customers and from my boss.

BS
    Last edited by brian10x; 05-16-2006 at 04:39 AM.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x
    I am a test subject at a *** sexual aids reseach facility. Because of current hiring laws, I wasn't told the true nature of the job until I was already hired. Again, due to the same fairness in hiring act, they didn't ask me questions that might have excluded me from the hiring pool. I keep saying I'm going to quit, but the pay is really good, and you kinda get used to sticking things up your butt when you do it every day.

Ok, actually, I'm a service advisor at Jim Click Chrysler. Its almost the same job, as I get it shoved up my *** both from customers and from my boss.

BS

And folks thought I was crazy when I said my old job was one step above being a ***** tester

I too have had my experiences working for the car dealer men. I now know where those that can't make it as lawyers and politicians end up.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Lawyers and politicians wind up as Judges and Jailbirds my friend. OJ

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by old judge
    Lawyers and politicians wind up as Judges and Jailbirds my friend. OJ
    Which order?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Flatiron
    brian10x..................Why the heck do you need a gun? With that security beast ridin' shotgun, I wouldn't think anybody would even consider messin' with ya. I think I'd take Sausage, and turn him loose around Sasabe and let him round up a few members of the Moving Burrito Club. Man, would that be fun!.Good luck on finding Black Diamond, and take care not to let any of those marital aids get stuck under the brake pedal.................
    Actually, once when we were visiting Aravaipa, Sausage lept from the Jeep window and chased down a herd of cows on the side of the road, yapping for all he was worth and (honest!!!) herded the cows into a pen off the road, then calmly trotted back like it was nothing at all. He's one brave dog, my Sausage!

Default bbbb

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x

BS
    LMAO - THANKS I was not trying to be noisy just curious. Good thing you haqve the sense of humor or you would never survive.
    Visit Colorado Ghost Towns at http://www.rockymountainprofiles.com

No Sales pitch just plenty of photos and stories.

"I led a quieter life before I got hearing aids." Mike

Rocky

Thread Information