Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: For sale: Historic TIP TOP mine & ghost town located in Yavapai County, Arizona.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by joker2.1 View Post
    This has to be the best website yet on Tip Top, AZ:

http://n.j.dushane.home.comcast.net/...k/tiptopbk.htm
    You're right, that site is the most extensive I've seen on any mine. The pictures and diagrams are super! What a load of research.
    Thanks for the link!

Check out this website on burial sites at Tip Top, AZ.

http://n.j.dushane.home.comcast.net/tiptop/tip_top.htm

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

This is also interesting reading. It's about Jack Swilling who once owned the Tip Top Mine and made quite a name for himself in Arizona's History. He was both famous and infamous, be sure to check out his "letter to the public", the link is at the top of the page.

Last edited by LauraA; 09-20-2006 at 03:41 PM.

Joker 2.1...........Thanks for the links to the Tip Top Mine. I'm going to make a run thru the Bradshaws this winter, and Tip Top is on my list... ...........

the roads tend to get bumpy here

Check out these pictures of Tip Top, AZ:

http://4wheelingarizona.com/historical_tiptop.html

Johnnie is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Unhappy security settings

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Yes, Sharlot Hall Archives is an excellent resource for all kinds of historical information, specifically Yavapai County. They also have a wonderful collection of vintage photographs and a staff of knowledgeable people who seem very willing to help out. They didn't have the information I was looking for, but they sent me in the right direction to find it.

I have to get those settings fix Laura, At this time we can't log onto your web-link about P. S. and these new links that are on this posting about the Tip Toip Mine.J & S

October 22, 2006
    I have received several emails asking if the TIP TOP property is still for sale. YES it is still for sale. The owner can be contacted at (602) 266-5292 or pmcleator@all2ez.net. Much more information is available. Thanks for everyone's interest.
    Last edited by pmcleator; 01-07-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
    I have to get those settings fix Laura, At this time we can't log onto your web-link about P. S. and these new links that are on this posting about the Tip Toip Mine.J & S
    Johnnie & Sheila, Maybe one of the computer experts here can walk you through the changes necessary on your security settings. It's probably just a button to click on or something like that. I wish I could help, but my setup is different cause I'm on AOL. I KNOW it's frustrating when these infernal machines misbehave!
    Does anyone know what Johnnie & Sheila would have to do to change their settings to allow them to be able to click on links people are posting here on the forum? They used to be able to do it, but evidently inadvertently clicked on something to change their settings.

Johnnie is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Thumbs up settings

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Johnnie & Sheila, Maybe one of the computer experts here can walk you through the changes necessary on your security settings. It's probably just a button to click on or something like that. I wish I could help, but my setup is different cause I'm on AOL. I KNOW it's frustrating when these infernal machines misbehave!
    Does anyone know what Johnnie & Sheila would have to do to change their settings to allow them to be able to click on links people are posting here on the forum? They used to be able to do it, but evidently inadvertently clicked on something to change their settings.
    Thanks Laura, coming to our aid but eventualy, we figure it out Maybe it's for the good because.

When we do find out what happen. It will just keep us on this contraption longer and sometimes we just don't care what is over the next hill, as we once did.

Your Fellow Ghsttowners
    Johnnie & Sheila
    Last edited by Johnnie; 10-23-2006 at 06:18 AM.

Thread Information