Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the....?

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default What the....?

OK That's it..I'm sailing my freakin' boat over Gravity Hill, up to Turnbull Canyon, and I need to know which freakin' guns go with which outfit. Does the silver barrel revolver go with the white slacks, or the double barrel over and under go with regular jeans?
    My birthday is in 879 days, and I don't know whether to go find the 10 gates of ****, or.....oh CRAP..... just somebody please shoot me.
    bb.

LOL.............yeah baby get mad Bob..............take 'em out!
    Andy

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Actually, I posted that nonsense over disgust that this site has hundreds of members, but most of them have nothing to say, in the form of posting.
    It was so g** d***ed quiet here yesterday, I spent six hours listening to the banjo music on the Home Page.
    (BTW, in case anyone is interested that song played over 2500 times, and the musician never made one mistake, NOT ONE)!
    I did notice the decayed wood in the background picture was starting to peel.
    Anyway, I'm back on my meds, and feeling much better.
    bb.
    Last edited by bad bob; 06-01-2006 at 04:02 PM.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob
    Actually, I posted that nonsense over disgust that this site has hundreds of members, but most of them have nothing to say, in the form of posting.
    It was so g** d***ed quiet here yesterday, I spent six hours listening to the banjo music on the Home Page.
    (BTW, in case anyone is interested that song played over 2500 times, and the musician never made one mistake, NOT ONE)!
    Be careful what you wish for...you might get it. I've got something to say, I just ain't ready to say it yet.
    I did notice the decayed wood in the background picture was starting to peel.
    Anyway, I'm back on my meds, and feeling much better.
    bb.
    I'm going up to gravity hill and lick nemotoads if anyone wants to bring the Mountain Dew

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x
    I'm going up to gravity hill and lick nemotoads if anyone wants to bring the Mountain Dew
    Wow you know where gravity hill is? like can I go 2? Like man that is neat, like man what spooky stuff,

My meds are just wearing off so I have to head to the store for some more.
    Visit Colorado Ghost Towns at http://www.rockymountainprofiles.com

No Sales pitch just plenty of photos and stories.

"I led a quieter life before I got hearing aids." Mike

Rocky

Oh ****, B10x You know I wasn't referring to you. I jes could not believe with all the members here it would be that quiet. It's like folks dropped into a void or ? Or was it they were trying to avoid? Hmmmm.

Mike, are you makin' fun 'O my meds? If you are, I'm not sharing any more of them with you!
    bb.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Half the members are probably spam bots and Freddy Krueger hunters, so who cares what they have to say.

Default I tried

I really tried, I gave what I thought was a reply on both Rawhide and Genoa (Mormon Fort) that I thought was discussion provoking but other than Gary, got no response. Been real busy at Lockheed but when I get a bit of time, I could post a couple more of my mystery places that I can't locate along with a bunch of history. I have three in Lincoln County (Homer, Karo and Desert Springs) I can get close but haven't located. Three or four in most every country, places that had post offices, but ain't where USGS or Delorme say they are. Till then, sacrcastic threads like this will have to do.
    Yet Another Bob

Ok, fellow inmates, here's the (no big) deal. Day b4 yesterday, I found this site to be, well... a ghost "town". It's not the first time and won't be the last. But you see, during certain mood swings, events, (or the lack of them) affect folks in different ways.
    I was just flusternated (is that a word?) that so many members, many of whom most likely have interesting material, or have journeyed to places of interest, whatever, choose to remain silent. BTW I've already heard the one about remaining silent and being thought a fool.

Yes I realize you all have lives, but please, non-posters, especially on quiet days, let's hear what you have to say, even if you don't think it's worth it. You could post a message tellin' me to go to H-E-double hockey sticks. It was so bad, while listening to the home page banjo, I was doing a rain dance for ANYone from the Turnbull Cyn party to weigh in. Didn't work though, but it did rain in Seattle. Ya, I did that!

But I was definately not referring to posters, with more than one (1) post (besides bots). So check yer post count, top right corner of each post.
    This thread actually got more ink than it warranted, but I've taken my Midol, and feel soooooo much better.
    bb.
    Last edited by bad bob; 06-02-2006 at 05:57 PM.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob
    Ok, fellow inmates, here's the (no big) deal. Day b4 yesterday, I found this site to be, well... a ghost "town". It's not the first time and won't be the last. But you see, during certain mood swings, events, (or the lack of them) affect folks in different ways.
    I was just flusternated (is that a word?) that so many members, many of whom most likely have interesting material, or have journeyed to places of interest, whatever, choose to remain silent. BTW I've already heard the one about remaining silent and being thought a fool.

Yes I realize you all have lives, but please, non-posters, especially on quiet days, let's hear what you have to say, even if you don't think it's worth it. You could post a message tellin' me to go to H-E-double hockey sticks. It was so bad, while listening to the home page banjo, I was doing a rain dance for ANYone from the Turnbull Cyn party to weigh in. Didn't work though, but it did rain in Seattle. Ya, I did that!

But I was definately not referring to posters, with more than one (1) post (besides bots). So check yer post count, top right corner of each post.
    This thread actually got more ink than it warranted, but I've taken my Midol, and feel soooooo much better.
    bb.
    Right now I'm concentrating my efforts on selling the German helmet on wheels, and using the proceeds towards a capable 4x4 atv.

Then I'll be out on a lot of the more difficult trails I've avoided for years, taking pictures and reporting back.

Gotta go right now, though, Blockbuster got in one copy of season 2 of Deadwood,and I'm watching the whole thing this weekend!
    (I'm not unhappy, its just traditional for me now)

Thread Information