Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air raid north of Baghdad

Ghostdancer is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Default Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air raid north of Baghdad

But as one Iraqi says someone will just take his place and the same is probably true of Bin Laden if he should be found and killed.

It's just like with drug rings; take one down and another will move in and take over.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air raid north of Baghdad
    "Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

Your right every time you knock one off the next ten spring up. I think we should block off all of the borders of Iraq and stop letting fresh tangos in to the country, because they come from every country in the middle east. We were in fights with sirans, Iranians, and others that we didn't know there disent, but you would never hear that on the news.
    Last edited by coolguy0621; 06-12-2006 at 07:23 AM.
    Andy

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I hope al-Zarqawi's 72 virgins all look like Janet Reno on a bad day and they nag him into doing domestic duties.....I can hear it now..."Musab, take out the garbage, Musab, clean up the camel dung" couldn't happen to a nicer azzhole!

Ghostdancer is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA
    I hope al-Zarqawi's 72 virgins all look like Janet Reno on a bad day and they nag him into doing domestic duties.....I can hear it now..."Musab, take out the garbage, Musab, clean up the camel dung" couldn't happen to a nicer azzhole!
    They woefully misunderstood the part about 72 virgins. What they'll encounter are 72 Virginians who'll make further short work of 'em.
    "Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

el Masri, an Egyptian, is slated to take over for the recently deceased Abu Z. Jes curious, do the Virginians disembowel Egyptian terrorists, or is that reserved for all non-egyptians?

Re: securing Iraqi border with Syria & Iran. Not practical, as border is extremely porous, with mountain passes, and too many sympathizers willing to assist getting insurgents into Iraq. I think each individual country should be made responsible for the terrorists leaving their country to fight in Iraq.
    Give each country (Syria, Iran, Morocco, Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.) 30 days to rein in all of their jihadist fighters. After that, start smart-bombing each Middle East Capitol not in compliance.
    If that doesn't work, fan the bomb patterns out in ever increasing concentric circles until compliance, or until country is turned into rubble, which wouldn't take too much as it's mostly sand now.

And bonus, when the little deranged wannabe "Hitler" from North Korea sees his fate flash before his beady eyes, I believe he'll stand down and commit halle berry, I mean hairy carrey, I mean hari-something (slash open stomach with extra rusty swiss army knife).
    bb

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

We can't control our borders, how we going to control Iraq's?

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

xlnt point GB.
    bb.

Thumbs up Congratulations to our troops

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA
    LMAO - Congratulations to our fighting men and women for eliminating the SOB
    Visit Colorado Ghost Towns at http://www.rockymountainprofiles.com

No Sales pitch just plenty of photos and stories.

"I led a quieter life before I got hearing aids." Mike

Rocky

You got that right mr Rock!

BTW, here's a shameless plug for the "Rocky Mtn Profiles" web site. If you haven't checked out these pics, yer laggin' back. Most of these pics are jes gr8.

Been to some of the places, Silver Plume, Georgetown, and it's nice to see pics from another camera. And to see updated photos of places hoping to visit some day.
    bb.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob
    You got that right mr Rock!

BTW, here's a shameless plug for the "Rocky Mtn Profiles" web site. If you haven't checked out these pics, yer laggin' back. Most of these pics are jes gr8.

Been to some of the places, Silver Plume, Georgetown, and it's nice to see pics from another camera. And to see updated photos of places hoping to visit some day.
    bb.
    You're right BB! Rocky's site is GREAT, although I'll probably never get to see these places, it's nice to vicariously live the adventure anyway. Thanks for sharing your adventures Rocky.

Thread Information