Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just want to share a chuckle with you all

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

"All of who" Mr GaryB of LV?
    Oh, you mean let all a THEM sort it out.....ok...yeah that's a great idee.

You never did say if pesos were acceptible, pokie...I can raise ....oh.... coupla hundrid...iz thet 'nuff?
    bb.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Peso's are fine, but remember the exchange rate is murder seņor.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Si, pero mi vida no esta muy bueno, que lastima! Su vida esta la gran ventana, es muchisimo bueno.
    Yo quiero muerte por la pinche cavarone, el puerco idiota.....pero como can I do?
    malo roberto.

PS: I have little idea what I jes said, but hopefully INS or ICE will not seek to deport me to Bora Bora....or wait.. that might be ok... probably no internet tho.
    Last edited by bad bob; 06-15-2006 at 09:21 PM.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob
    Si, pero mi vida no esta muy bueno, que lastima! Su vida esta la gran ventana, es muchisimo bueno.
    Yo quiero muerte por la pinche cavarone, el puerco idiota.....pero como can I do?
    malo roberto.

PS: I have little idea what I jes said, but hopefully INS or ICE will not seek to deport me to Bora Bora....or wait.. that might be ok... probably no internet tho.
    You said........

If, but my life not this very good, that it hurts! Its life this the great window, is muchisimo good. I want death by the kitchen boy cavarone..pero the stupid pig... like dog I do? bad Robert.

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation - Translated Text

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy0621
    Hey if it's there why not learn about it and use it??
    I think I'm capable of learning it, however, every time I learn something new 'bout these gadgets and gizmos, they become passe', obsolete and not supported by Raj Mahoogeeli in Lahore, Pakistan. ie: "I'm sorry d barts are nut abailable to d barticular modell numba you have gibben to me"
    I'm old, been there, done that.
    You've got to remember, most of us older folks have adapted to a lot of changes in the years we've been around, FM/Stereo, TV, Color TV, Digital TV, Plasma TV...are they made with blood??? Cell Phones, DVD, CD, PC's, Laptop computers, (just when middle age spread eliminated my lap, these things came out )
    I'll sit here, on my rocker (or off it, depending on what kind of day I'm having) and wait 'til something that I simply can't live without comes along, then, I'll use my precious remaining calcified brain cells to learn the new technology.
    In the meanwhile, it's fun to sit back and watch the next generation step in and take over, I'm sure there will be improvements

Ok I get it, I'm guilty by association. Young and in Cali. But one thing you missed in your post TW, is I'll stop a man in his tracks and not waist the roaming charges any day. And if you guys can't tell yet I'm not really like most of this cell phone / nintendo generation. But you do have a point, most of the younger generation are slowly loosing the ability to take care of themselves. It's pretty sad. But I have no problem using the cool new stuff that comes out, but I'm pretty behind with all that too!
    Last edited by coolguy0621; 06-16-2006 at 11:10 AM.
    Andy

Not to fret, Cool young soldier.
    Anyone that has been in harm's way in the swirling sands of Iraq gets at least a pass here.
    Speakin' fer myself, anyway.
    I guess they're jes pokin' fun at you. And I would just ponder fer a moment, and see if ya can poke fun back at 'em. Is much better that way, and with fewer grey hairs.
    bb.

Quote Originally Posted by Total Wreck
    Together we can do it! We'll use your technology to call em' in range & my technology to make em' peaceable.
    Only if I get a turn too
    Andy

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA
    You said........

If, but my life not this very good, that it hurts! Its life this the great window, is muchisimo good. I want death by the kitchen boy cavarone..pero the stupid pig... like dog I do? bad Robert.

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation - Translated Text

ROTFLMAO! Knowing Babel, there's some mistakes, but they make it soo mucho funnier

Other than some basic, the only Spanglish I know is the ones that you use when a Hispanic cuts you off in traffic or you're looking for a fight from the guy at Roberto's Tacos.

Sorry Laura, had to delete your smilies, the smilie nazis wanted them back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Total Wreck
    Praise the lord & pass the ammunition.

Tdub
    Ammo's cheap, stack it deep. If we ever try the whole Alamo thing over again, I have a whole street I can take out and make room for you crackers to vacation here in the winter

Nothing like having a 60 foot pine tree and a 1000 yard range in your backyard

Thread Information