Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just want to share a chuckle with you all

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

TW
    I think he meant "crack shots"!
    Not peeps shootin' at butt cracks, but ace marksmans like me etc.
    That has to be it, don't ya think...I mean he wouldn't call his ghost friends all you "CRACKERS" would he?
    bb.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob
    TW
    I think he meant "crack shots"!
    Not peeps shootin' at butt cracks, but ace marksmans like me etc.
    That has to be it, don't ya think...I mean he wouldn't call his ghost friends all you "CRACKERS" would he?
    bb.
    Hey, if blacks can call each other "their niggas", I can call you all "my crackers" I'm not too keen on that political correctness thing.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Total Wreck
    CRACKERS??? I resemble that remark. nuknuknuk

That sounds mighty good there Mr. B. Got any thing in a Summer vacation getaway? Please send a brochure.

TW
    Me too, but my wife can't figure out how my Irish/Hungarian heritage can let me tan so dark in the summer If it wasn't for the receding blonde hair, I might get deported south someday.

Summer home? You've been baking in the Tucson heat too long if you think this place is any cooler Hopefully soon I can get out of here and head North to where the temps are better and the good G'towns are behind every rock.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Oh well Irish/Hungarian...that explains it all then....CRACKERS it is, and CRACKERS I'll be, with very little offense taken.

BTW is the Blarney Stone only in Ireland, or do they have one in Budapest too? I always wanted to tell someone to kiss my..... oh, dang it, wait.... that's something else. Never mind.
    bb.

Thread Information