Thread: Mr. Box

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Mr. Box

Anyone else having trouble getting a meeting with Jack I. Box? For the last 10 years or so, no matter which of his fast-food places I go to, I usually ask to see Jack. They all have lame excuses, like he just left, or he's in his jet, or on vacation. Yet his ads leave one to believe he's readily accessible to everyone. I guess his head just got too big, and his ego took over.
    But he has an annual meeting in Las Vegas, and maybe GaryB or someone else there could stalk him, and pass a message to him from me.
    You can tell him, if he doesn't meet me pretty soon, I'll flush my head down the toilet, and the trauma will all be on his big head. Man, it gets my
    dandruff up how some corporate bigwigs can be so arrogant.
    Ummmm feeling much better now that I've had my tension/migrane meds. BUT JACK, I'M STILL MAD AT YOU SO WATCH OUT!
    bb

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Mr Box will see you now....

Don't you remember a few years back when they had all those ads blowing up his head at the drive-thru? I'm nnot sure he's been the same since. There's only so much you can do with Super glue!

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Laur
    That Box icon is outstanding.
    It 'mazes me the resources some peeps have.

NW
    That's right, now that you mention it, seems I do recall Mr Box heads being blasted.
    You'd think with today's tech, they'd be able to make several replacements just in case. That way they could shoot ads with differing expressions on that big ego head he has.
    bb.

Hahaha! I will let him know! I see him at the gym all the time. I even took him out four wheeling in the desert once...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

D*mn it!
    He has time for the gym & desert, but not fer the common peon. Guess it's all in who you know. Bob's Big Boy wouldn't give me an autograph, Ronald McDonald snubbed me, and now this.
    OK, it comes down to a run for the border, a date with Wendy, or an audience with the King.
    Let's see... too old & fat to run,.... may be getting married to Queen Long from another thread.....that's it, tomorrow I'll request the King see me, or I set fire to my hair, and run (I mean walk) semi-clothed thru his busiest Bakersfield parking lot .
    bb.
    Last edited by bad bob; 06-15-2006 at 07:11 PM.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I made a life size Jack head once that you could wear. Loads of fun.....

OOOOOOhhhhh Gar, that almost sounds pernografic.
    I want one to give to me next X-wife, Queen Long.
    Each minute that goes by she ain't rejected me, means she's still a-thinkin' about me, and she's that much closer to my liking embrace.....tic tic tic
    Yep I know I almost gotter reeled in. I kin scents it.
    bb.
    Last edited by bad bob; 06-15-2006 at 09:09 PM.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

tic tic tic....uh huh B Bob, she's still pondering the possibilities. She's probably at her hair dresser right now getting gussied up in preparation. Think she'll need to check to see if her rabies shots are current?

Good Night Folks, I'm going to bed thinking about seasoned curly fries, covered in cheese sauce (I can count my cholesterol level rising instead of sheep)

Thread Information