Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: ZZYXZ ghost town bogus

Here is a link you might want to check out. Apparently there is a Zzyzx, CO http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/co/zzyzx.html

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Taco Loco
    The link you posted is the main source of all the hoohaa in the first place. Check the rest of the thread. But thanks for the try anyway. You're on the right track, but ya gotta watch for derail hazards.
    bb.

10-4 Sorry for the WOBW

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

SCTaco = South Carolina Tacoma?

BTW, I too looked through everything I have and nothing exists out there except for a few small inhabited towns according to the map makers. Even Zzyzx, Ca doesn't come up, I guess as it never really got going enough to be a "town"? But I do know that one is a real site/place

My guess is either it's a hoax, or the guy has ADHD and that town is in the wrong state, county or planet.

Hi GaryB. Close. Santa Cruz (CA) Taco(ma). I am also a 4x4 ghost towner. I am headed to Colorado next week for 14 days and will be doing many trails/towns in Ouray and Crested Butte area. I grew up in Colorado Springs, CO. I will ask my dad if he has ever herd of Zzyxz when I see him. He is something of a local and state historian.

Here are a few pic of a head frame in the Mojave Desert we visited a few weeks ago. There were many mines and ghost towns that scattered the area we were exploring. (sorry to post *****)

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I guessed the Taco thing as we have a local chapter of TTORA and there's a few of you Taco guys in it.

Out of curiosity, where's the head frame at? We do some club runs out into the Preserve during the winter months, always looking for new runs to do. We're a historical site 4X club.

And whoring of ghost town info and pics are allowed, just don't ***** nudie pics and herbs as that's BB's side business and he gets all pissy if you step on his toes

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by GaryB
    just don't ***** nudie pics and herbs as that's BB's side business and he gets all pissy if you step on his toes
    Hey uh Garance....would ye mind expandin' this section out a wee bit more?
    bb.
    Last edited by bad bob; 07-02-2006 at 12:37 AM.

We're on to you, we know you post as Feilu

Interesting reply.
    How long were you out in the sun today without a hat?

bob.

Not long. Between the thunder clouds and the smoke from the wild fires, the sun wasn't out much today.

Thread Information