View Poll Results: Ever poop in your pants in the desert?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, when I almost lost control of my 4x4

2 28.57%
  • Yes, but just for the warm feeling

2 28.57%
  • Yes, hoping the smell would scare away the indians

1 14.29%
  • yes, when a huge vinagaroon crawled up my trousers

1 14.29%
  • yes, and I don't need a reason

5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A man's got to know his limitations

Thats true, there should be plenty of pie upon the pasture for BB. and he won't need to bring his teeth with him either, just melts in your mouth!
    High Desert Drifter
    Ghost Town Explorations
    www.ghosttownexplorer.com

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by High Desert Drifter
    Thats true, there should be plenty of pie upon the pasture for BB. and he won't need to bring his teeth with him either, just melts in your mouth!
    And you might find some straw in it to pick teeth with after you's done eatin'.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by GaryB
    And you might find some straw in it to pick teeth with after you's done eatin'.
    Hmmm... let's see, cow pies or crow? Ok...I'll... take...the...
    CROW. And since I don't have any teeth, straw "will not be required". [son on Las Vegas Vacation-with Chevy Chase].
    bb.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

oops Brian, sorry your post got so far off the beaten path (my bad)
    Back to your topic though, is there more than one Black Diamond in Arizona? I found this article, but it doesn't sound like "your" mine?

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Well, the BD is not in Peoria, so probably not.

Trouble is, its a catchy name, so its bound to be in use in more than one mine.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Yep Brian, that's exactly what I'm running into trying to research "my" Bluebird mine. There are lots of Bluebird mines in Arizona, but little to no information about MY Bluebird. I did find it listed on the mindat.org site, but not any meaty information, just that is was an azurite mine.

Laura....Is "your" Bluebird Mine located in the Pinals or Sierra Anchas by any chance?......

Quote Originally Posted by Flatiron
    Laura....Is "your" Bluebird Mine located in the Pinals or Sierra Anchas by any chance?......
    It's close to the Sierra Anchas, between the Salome Wilderness area and the Sierra Anchas, just below Greenback Valley. Do you know the area? We know all three routes to get there, we've tried two of them and have been very close on several occasions, but the road gets way too tippy to proceed. (leaning wayyyy over in a Jeep looking straight down 300 feet) There's one more route to try by ourselves, or we'll wait until Tonto Nat'l Forest Rangers to go and caravan with them. We'd prefer to not have to go with the rangers, they're good guys, but it'll spoil the experience some if we're with them. We hesitate to go further on the tippy roads we've tried by ourselves, just in case something happens, it's a long walk out. The hot weather has squelched any further attempts to try the last route in until it cools off a bit in the fall.
    Last edited by LauraA; 07-22-2006 at 06:29 AM.

Thread Information