View Poll Results: Ever poop in your pants in the desert?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, when I almost lost control of my 4x4

2 28.57%
  • Yes, but just for the warm feeling

2 28.57%
  • Yes, hoping the smell would scare away the indians

1 14.29%
  • yes, when a huge vinagaroon crawled up my trousers

1 14.29%
  • yes, and I don't need a reason

5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A man's got to know his limitations

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

..... Before you resort to violence (messy and you'd have to adopt his cows if you shot him) Try printing out the certificate of ownership, put your name on it and tell him you own the place and that he's trespassing. You'll allow him to stay on as caretaker after you go and inspect your property.
    If that's too devious for you, just print the certificate anyway and show it to him, it might help convince him your not just an ATV riding yahoo and you're serious about researching the area.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Tell him you're Vincente Fox looking for some of your people

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA
    ..... Before you resort to violence (messy and you'd have to adopt his cows if you shot him) Try printing out the certificate of ownership, put your name on it and tell him you own the place and that he's trespassing. You'll allow him to stay on as caretaker after you go and inspect your property.
    If that's too devious for you, just print the certificate anyway and show it to him, it might help convince him your not just an ATV riding yahoo and you're serious about researching the area.
    I say shoot him and then post the cows on the wanted / for sale section of this forum and we can all purchase some steaks for cheap!
    High Desert Drifter
    Ghost Town Explorations
    www.ghosttownexplorer.com

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by High Desert Drifter
    I say shoot him and then post the cows on the wanted / for sale section of this forum and we can all purchase some steaks for cheap!
    That's the best solution yet, see what happens when warped...err talented minds put their heads together? I'll start the BBQ.

Wink

Laura.......T-bone please, medium well.........

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

MMMmmm T-bone does sound good.
    But since if have no teeth, I'll go with filet mignon, same way, and either humble pie or crow fer dessert.
    bb.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Back strap, butter-flyed, medium-well. Nice and tender.

I'll bring the cerveza.

Hey! I just said I was starting the BBQ, I don't cook and don't wait tables (don't get any ideas about getting your windows washed either)
    I'll take a Nu Yawk strip, well-done with attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob
    MMMmmm T-bone does sound good.
    But since if have no teeth, I'll go with filet mignon, same way, and either humble pie or crow fer dessert.
    bb.
    naw BB, you don't want the humble pie today, it hasn't got enough sugar and it's too hard to swallow. As for eating crow, getting past the feathers can cause choking

I've found that when interacting with cows, one finds plenty of pies just laying about.

Thread Information