Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving credit where it's due

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Thumbs up Giving credit where it's due

I got tired of seeing the negative connotation I implied in my previous post in this category, so I thought I'd bump it myself.
    I would simply like to say, I'm sure glad this forum is here and want to say thanks to Ghosttowns.com for having it. The wealth of information, comments,(and even goofing around) contained on this forum have helped me maintain a semblance of sanity during these hot summer months.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA
    I got tired of seeing the negative connotation I implied in my previous post in this category, so I thought I'd bump it myself.
    I would simply like to say, I'm sure glad this forum is here and want to say thanks to Ghosttowns.com for having it. The wealth of information, comments,(and even goofing around) contained on this forum have helped me maintain a semblance of sanity during these hot summer months.
    Too tired to write anymore....agreed...working too much...tired...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jack don't look dull - he looks psychotic!

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I think he's 30 minutes past finishing a Del Taco Macho Combo Burrito and looking really hard for the little boy's room

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

LOL, all of ya. Y'all almost made me went wees in my linens!
    BTW are them burritos any good? I'm getting tired of running to the border just fer mexican fast food. Next time, I'm takin' in the donkey show too.
    Last edited by bad bob; 08-09-2006 at 09:39 PM.

I wouldn't do it BB! I spent 23 hours in the plush uptown Tijauna jailhouse back in '69 after taking in the donkey show at the **** Fox. The bail wasn't too bad ($24 U.S.) but the experience of spending the rest of the night in that S***hole with a bunch of smelly, puking drunk Mexicans was something I'll remember forever. The ride to the station in the back of a '64 Impala with 5 of us jammed in the back was real memorable, too...... OJ, weren't you on Shore Leave about that time? Hmmm............

Quote Originally Posted by Flatiron
    I wouldn't do it BB! I spent 23 hours in the plush uptown Tijauna jailhouse back in '69 after taking in the donkey show at the **** Fox. The bail wasn't too bad ($24 U.S.) but the experience of spending the rest of the night in that S***hole with a bunch of smelly, puking drunk Mexicans was something I'll remember forever. The ride to the station in the back of a '64 Impala with 5 of us jammed in the back was real memorable, too...... OJ, weren't you on Shore Leave about that time? Hmmm............
    I used to live less than an hour drive from T.J. (Camp Pendleton, CA), never got locked up luckly, but I was told I ****** all over a cop car and my friends had to, not only take a beating with me, but pay 300$ (the price has gone up), to save me, and fireman's carry me to the alley where they left me. I got my cheek bone broken in two places that night and I never went back for more

Yeah and I'm thankfull for this site too Laura, just a little burnt cause they dont let us help tho....cause that would change this place alot for the better.
    Last edited by coolguy0621; 08-10-2006 at 08:50 AM.
    Andy

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Flatiron
    Flat...you said '69...were you in the service then? If so what branch? I was in the Army from 66-69, and visited TJ couple times, but never had any trouble with corrupt policia. 2nd time forgot my pass, and had to spend some quality time with Shore Patrol at the border. The "brass" back at my base were less than happy also, thank God it was a weekend.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

By l969 I'd moved a step up from Tijuana. I spent about a month one week in Yuma, bombing the Chocolate Mountains day and night, and making forays across the border to San Luis during the down time . They had some kind of Donkey show there.........So I'm told. OJ

OJ - I was out at Yuma blowing up those mts. too, but I was on the ground calling in f-18's and cobra's, we even got to play with some A-10's too.....fun stuff. Marking tgts with 155 rounds and 81mm. Those A-10's are pretty much on their own program tho

Sorry to go off subject from the show
    Andy

Thread Information